fitness89 is offline New Member

Proper PCT for Test and Tren Cycle

So I've done an 8 week cycle on Test and Tren and I'm curious to whats the proper PCT.

(Test Prop 350mg / Tren E 350mg per week -- 5'11" -- 217 lbs -- 175 lbs LBM -- 15% BF)

**It has been 8 days since last injection -- I'll grab my PCT gear ASAP

(I have access to basically whatever I need from guys at the gym -- so being worried

about getting it in time is not a big deal. With Test P and Tren E i should wait about

21 days from last injection before I start my PCT anyways, correct?)

--I know it was advised not to take Tren on the first cycle; but I did anyways.

Next cycle I will definitely only take Test -- Only downfall was insomnia from Tren.

--I keep on hearing : "Take clomid, nolva, no take caber take prami, take arimidex ,

take this take that. I just need to KNOW what is the PROPER : SERM, AI, and HCG .

Along with proper dosages and timing -- I don't need to hear all this crazy talk about how

this is shitty and this is good. Its just plain and simple -- what SERM, AI, and HCG.

--Also, even though tren wasn't recommended I had phenomenal results. I had

absolutely no sides whatsoever besides slight insomnia and road rage in traffic. And the

insomnia only occurred in weeks 5-8. Next cycle will just be Test SUS 450 at 450mg

weekly. While off cycle I'm going to cut down to 9% BF then bulk next cycle again.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Test p and Tren e really for the same length of time? The test will clear out of your system 3 days after your last pin and the Tren is going to stick around for 14 days at least leaving you very suppressed with no test in your system. You should have stopped the Tren e 2 weeks before the test. Also hcg should have been run during your cycle so its a bit late for that too. Do you have any pct meds on hand?

fitness89 is offline New Member
    I have arimidex and nolva handy. But from what I'm reading they kind of counter act.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    You need nolvadex and Clomid for pct. the adex could have been used during your cycle to keep estrogen under control

Thread Information