brentitan is offline New Member

Clomi is not working for me

I need help with my pct. My friend told me to just use clomi for pct which i have done for 3 cycles of different things. But i found that my dick basically stopped working for 2-3 weeks and i grow more hair on my chest (my chest is basically hairless normally). I know this wasnt the best idea but when i finished my last test/anavar cycle i didnt do any pct. My dick worked fine and didnt noticed anything really that negative. Thoughts on a different pct?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds like you abused steroids and had no idea what you were doing. You could try getting some hcg then running another pct with clomid and Nolva.

brentitan is offline New Member
    i wasnt abusing anything. i took the appropriate time off between cycles and used clomi only after each of the three cycles i was on. I did this based off of what my friend had told me but wasnt happy with what result it had. i didnt do a pct after my last cycle because it was a lighter test/var cycle and i wanted to see what would happen. so you are suggesting hcg then clomi/nolva. What time frames and doses would you recommend?

wicked442 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brentitan
    i wasnt abusing anything. i took the appropriate time off between cycles and used clomi only after each of the three cycles i was on. I did this based off of what my friend had told me but wasnt happy with what result it had. i didnt do a pct after my last cycle because it was a lighter test/var cycle and i wanted to see what would happen. so you are suggesting hcg then clomi/nolva. What time frames and doses would you recommend?
    Sounds like you found out the hard way or not so hard way what happens with no pct.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by brentitan
    I need help with my pct. My friend told me to just use clomi for pct which i have done for 3 cycles of different things. But i found that my dick basically stopped working for 2-3 weeks and i grow more hair on my chest (my chest is basically hairless normally). I know this wasnt the best idea but when i finished my last test/anavar cycle i didnt do any pct. My dick worked fine and didnt noticed anything really that negative. Thoughts on a different pct?
    you need to do more research and stop what you are doing before you hurt yourself. Research beginner cycles, the use of an AI on cycle to control estrogen, hcg during cycle and pct. All the info you need is in our stickies

Thread Information