Thread: estrogen crash

Trendick is offline New Member

estrogen crash

hello, i think i have crashed my estrogen 4 weeks ago.
    because i had gyno i used aromasin only till the hard tissue under my nips went away.
    my problem is that i dont cycle anyway yet so it could take some time? will my estro come back in time?
    i feel still better but no desire thank you for advice
    Last edited by Trendick; 03-26-2014 at 01:29 PM.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Yeah it will bounce back. Rolaxafin would have been a better choice for gyno reversal. Did you run labs at all?

No but i ran hgh only for 1 week one year ago this killed my libido and i felt worst in my life the problem was it came creeped and got worse with time and i had such a brain fog, tired, trendick etc i couldnt really think weird.
    After long research i came to result hgh elevated my prolactin levels.
    Oh and my balls shrinked very small and i didnt really realized it after time only luckily run clomid 1 week and they were bigger as before.
    I tried vit b6 and felt much better less brain fog etc. tried then caber and felt like reborn.
    I think that Prolactin and clomid elevated my estro too so i tried exemestane.
    i think of running tren in future but not sure only if i have much caber.
    Last edited by Trendick; 03-27-2014 at 11:04 AM.

Sounds like the best thing to do is to go get labs run. A full hormone panel will be best. Anything else is just guessing and it's much better to not be guessing

yes i wanted it but i run 1 pack caber felt good and now i wait for more. Im pretty sure its prolactin after mass of vit b6 my nipples were always wet after squeeze and it helped not that much even at 1000mg ed but after 2 weeks caber no more fluid and nipple went smaller. if next dont help me maybe i run labs but im sure it get better thank you.
    Last edited by Trendick; 03-27-2014 at 11:24 AM.

Why not just run labs and take the guessing out? Wouldn't you like to see how well you have recovered anyway? Either way best of luck

infinite_loop is offline New Member
    A couple of tricks to raise e2 quickly, one is to supplement with DHEA, the other is to use HCG .

Thread Information