infinite_loop is offline New Member

Where are all the PCT success stories?

All I read are horrible failed PCT's where the person failed to do PCT, waited too long, or followed the correct protocol and ended up with a TT of 250.

Where are the success stories?

The more I consider many PCT's, the more it seems like androgens are floating around in peoples systems WAYYYY longer than they anticpate. So they start they're PCT with 75-100 mg's of test floating around (test-e), and 4 weeks later it's just getting to the point where the hypothalamus realizes androgen levels are too low, and begins production at a super low level, but didn't respond at all while SERMS were ran because androgen levels were too high.

dk94 is offline Associate Member
    I started my pct two weeks after my last test E shot, im on my third week of pct. My energy levels and mood levels are great and back to normal, by sex drive is still low but higher than when i started my pct. People that have positive experiences tend to keep to them selves i guess. You have a good point though

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by infinite_loop View Post
    All I read are horrible failed PCT's where the person failed to do PCT, waited too long, or followed the correct protocol and ended up with a TT of 250.

Where are the success stories?

The more I consider many PCT's, the more it seems like androgens are floating around in peoples systems WAYYYY longer than they anticpate. So they start they're PCT with 75-100 mg's of test floating around (test-e), and 4 weeks later it's just getting to the point where the hypothalamus realizes androgen levels are too low, and begins production at a super low level, but didn't respond at all while SERMS were ran because androgen levels were too high.
    there are plenty of success story's in here. Your going to have to look back further though because the success story's move on

Thread Information