Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active

Thread: Pct for ph

Manny man is offline New Member

Pct for ph

I'm new to this forum thing so I think that I'm posting right, ANYWAY I'm gonna start a cycle of Tren 13 ( prohormone) by NRG X Labs but I'm not gonna start it yet with out the right protocol for pct. I just wondering what to use. Is liquid clomid for ar-r a good start if so what's the protocol. I'm on liver support before the cycle starts and gonna be during. Also gonna take test booster pct .
    Please no hate I know people here don't like ph's just wants some good answers

obiej17 is offline New Member
    My buddy did a pro hormone bro and couldn't finish it he came down like sick and said felt like someone punched him in his side really hard (his liver area)..I heard they are hard on the liver and this shows it..I'd advise not to take that just my opinion

Manny man is offline New Member
    Trust me I have great liver support and this ph is not methylated so it is not as bad on liver

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Manny man
    Trust me I have great liver support and this ph is not methylated so it is not as bad on liver
    Even with that running a ph cycle is going to suppress your natty test production more than likely leaving you with symptoms of low testosterone . If you choose to do it you will need to run a pct for the best chance of recovery and I am not recommending you follow through with your cycle I strongly recommend you reconsider what you are doing
    OdinsOtherSon likes this.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    Even with that running a ph cycle is going to suppress your natty test production more than likely leaving you with symptoms of low testosterone. If you choose to do it you will need to run a pct for the best chance of recovery and I am not recommending you follow through with your cycle I strongly recommend you reconsider what you are doing
    This^^. You are 19. ANYTHING that influences your natty test production puts you in a very high risk bracket for not attaining full recovery, even with "pct." You will NEVER have natty test levels as high as they are right now. Why fk with that? You're asking for a world of hurt, IMHO. I would just stop right now and eat, train, rest...repeat until you've reached the appropriate biological age to minimize serious damage to your endocrine system. Just my $0.02

Thread Information