TheCanDan is offline New Member

I need help dosing and timing PCT for first cycle.

So i'm planning on doing a 10 week cycle of Test E next month and i figure i'll take Clomid and Nolva for pct since that seems to be common consensus on what's best. However i was also looking HCG , mostly to prevent testicular atrophy but i also like the idea of my natural test production continuing during cycle.

If you guys can help me out with the exact timing and dosage of my pct + hcg along with anything else i may need during cycle that would be awesome. I'm worried about gyno since i had an extremely minor case of it when i hit puberty that went away after about 6 months.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Hcg 250 iu 2 x ew during your cycle right up to 3 days prior to starting pct. You need an ai to run alongside the cycle as well arimidex at .25 eod or aromasin at 12.5 ed. PCT clomid 100/50/50/50 nolvadex 40/40/20/20

Shouldn't i only take the ai if i start having estrogen related side effects?

Thanks for the info.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    Hcg 250 iu 2 x ew during your cycle right up to 3 days prior to starting pct. You need an ai to run alongside the cycle as well arimidex at .25 eod or aromasin at 12.5 ed. PCT clomid 100/50/50/50 nolvadex 40/40/20/20
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCanDan View Post
    Shouldn't i only take the ai if i start having estrogen related side effects?

Thanks for the info.
    Only if you want your e2 to run outta sight. Take it. You will most likely have elevated e2, typical symptoms may or may not manifest themselves so do as jim said and take the AI. You'll save yourself a load of trouble.

Sounds good. When he says .25 and 12.5 does that mean mg? Also what form do AIs come in?

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes, he means arimidex at .25mg eod or aromasin at 12.5mg ed. You can get them from the site sponsor AR-R and I can attest that they are gtg. Do some research into the differences between the two AIs. They do the same job, but work vastly different.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
    Yes, he means arimidex at .25mg eod or aromasin at 12.5mg ed. You can get them from the site sponsor AR-R and I can attest that they are gtg. Do some research into the differences between the two AIs. They do the same job, but work vastly different.
    ^^^^ This

Thread Information