Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Docd187123

Thread: Proviron and hcg

Juicestacker is offline New Member

Proviron and hcg

What is the difference ? I am unable to get hcg . I want something during a cycle so my boys stay good and I bounce back quicker when done with pct. Could someone please shine some light here .

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Proviron lowers SHBG so it raises free test. HCG is an LH analog and causes the Leydig cells to create testosterone . You cannot interchange the two; they do different things.
    bigsjunk likes this.

carbo is offline Associate Member
    They are both hormones. That's about the only thing they have in common.

Juicestacker is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Docd187123
    Proviron lowers SHBG so it raises free test. HCG is an LH analog and causes the Leydig cells to create testosterone. You cannot interchange the two; they do different things.
    so proviron is more for an after cycle kind if thing . While taking test there would be little to no free test so no real reason to be taking it?

bigsjunk is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicestacker View Post
    so proviron is more for an after cycle kind if thing . While taking test there would be little to no free test so no real reason to be taking it?
    Proviron binds to the shbg (sex hormone binding globulin) actually giving you MORE free testosterone floating around. Proviron also binds to the aromatase enzyme preventing estrogen from forming. No, not ALL estrogen but I've yet to have to use anything other than proviron with my test cycles to have no excess estrogen sides.
    As DOC said above HCG is an lh mimicker that stimulates the gonads to start creating testosterone.
    Proviron on cycle for estrogen control and free testosterone. Some hcg on cycle can help keep your balls from shrinking to much and I like it for pct.

Thread Information