Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    SunofaTricep is offline New Member

Question, I'm a bit confused.

Hello, I've been off for about a month now and I'm wrapping up my PCT but I'm a bit confused because I know that I was supposed to feel not strong or have problems making gains but It's been the opposite. I obviously haven't been making any steriod gains whilst on my PCT but it seems like I've been having natural gains and that I wasn't shut down, I injected 500 Mgs of Test E per week. I also used 10-20 Mgs of Dbol per day. The gear was legit because my bench went up about 50 pounds and my squat went up about 200 pounds along with all other lifts. I also made some awesome size gains in my legs and my arms, shoulders and overall. Near the end of my cycle I strained my spinal flexors in my back, squatting heavy one day and then all of a sudden it healed but I'm doing more reps of 405 back squats now then I was before I injured it and this is during PCT. I've noticed that can't eat as much shit now then when I was on cycle though. I ran 30 Mgs of Nolvadex a week for about 4 weeks because I found out that nolvadex has a half life of 14 days so I figured it would be useless to waste all of it ED. My strength is going up, I have libido.

My question is, is my natural test back up now? This was also my first cycle by the way so I'm not very experienced so I'd like to ask you guys about it to help me out in the future. Also, let's say you take nolvadex with your natural test working. Does it increase natural testosterone ? Thanks for the input everyone!!!

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    You took 30 mg of nolvadex ew? Nolvadex is not going to raise your natty test levels enough to make cycle type gains. Labs wil be the only way to know we're your natty test levels are but at 4 weeks its to early to tell. Wait another 4-6 weeks to run labs and your pct could have been much better. Clomid alongside your nolvadex would have been a better choice

lunatikgixxer is offline New Member
    How long after your last pin did you start your PCT? Maybe you still have high T levels from the test and your worst fears are yet to come. You say youve been off for a month now but you are wrapping up your pct and you did tamo for 4 weeks? So basically youre telling me you started your pct the day after your last pin. That right there is the single reason you were making gains while on PCT. You need to start PCT exactly 2 weeks after Test E. So realistically you are only 2 weeks into your PCT. I would get some clomid now and put it along side your tamo for the next 2-3 weeks because your test levels are dropping by the day. I did 50mg of clomid for 3 weeks and 25 for 2 weeks and it worked very well with me. I would stick with the 30mg of tamo for the rest of the way out.

Well, after my last pin I waited about two weeks before I took the tamo because I knew about the test E ester so I figured it would be still working for a bit and no need to waste my nolva I just hit a PR today and I'm looking good so I'm not sure what's going on. And how long is it possible that Test E can still be in your system and actually making a difference?
    Last edited by SunofaTricep; 09-24-2014 at 08:44 PM.

Yeah you're right I should have used clomid with it, will do that next time thanks for the help jim.
    Last edited by SunofaTricep; 09-24-2014 at 08:47 PM.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Here is a standard pct Clomid 100/50/50/50 nolvadex 40/40/20/20

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    Here is a standard pct Clomid 100/50/50/50 nolvadex 40/40/20/20
    Thanks for the help Jim.

Thread Information