Thread: Pct and such

Bo58 is offline Associate Member

Pct and such

Hey everybody!

I'm just about to wrap up a cycle of 600mg test e and 400mg deca . I stopped deca 2 weeks ago to make sure it would be out of my system. I've been taking anastrzole at .25mg eod and will continue to do this during the 2 week off time before the start of pct. I will run clomid at 75/50/50/50 and nolvadex at 40/20/20/20. I will get blood tests 6-8 weeks after finishing pct including a female hormone panel. I am planning on using d aspartic acid as well. Had good results as a test booster in the past. I've read people giving suggestions on various tools to help make the pct process go more smoothly such as clen (supposedly anti catabolic), vitamin c, vitamin d, zinc etc. do you guys have any personal advice on what worked well for you and what didn't?
    Last edited by Bo58; 03-27-2015 at 09:36 AM.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Your pct looks fine. I think the test boosters are a waste of money but they won't hurt. Did you run hcg during your cycle?

Thanks man. Agreed about test boosters. I already had it on hand so I figured I might as well. Pure DAA is the only one I've ever noticed anything from. I did not use hcg during my cycle. I had practically no testicular shrinkage. I was planning on blasting hcg at the end of my cycle. Thankfully I found these forums and found its best to run it during cycle and not blast at the end. For the next round, I will incorporate hcg throughout!

Quote Originally Posted by Bo58
    Thanks man. Agreed about test boosters. I already had it on hand so I figured I might as well. Pure DAA is the only one I've ever noticed anything from. I did not use hcg during my cycle. I had practically no testicular shrinkage. I was planning on blasting hcg at the end of my cycle. Thankfully I found these forums and found its best to run it during cycle and not blast at the end. For the next round, I will incorporate hcg throughout!
    how many weeks do you have left on cycle? Need to be careful with the hcg as it suppresses lh production. That's why I prefer running it on cycle when lh level is almost nothing anyway

Sorry I didn't phrase that properly. Originally I was planning in blasting but I learned that's not safe. I won't be blasting. I have 2-2.5 weeks left on cycle. Several of my friends have been cycling for a while and they said they have blasted hcg at the end so I just assumed that was correct (my own fault ha)

Sorry I didn't phrase that properly. Originally I was planning in blasting but I learned that's not safe. I won't be blasting. I have 2-2.5 weeks left on cycle. Several of my friends have been cycling for a while and they said they have blasted hcg at the end so I just assumed that was correct (my own fault ha)
    I would run your hcg at 500 iu 3xew from now right up to 3 days prior to starting pct

Good deal man. Just to double check. So 500 iu 3 times a week. So 1500 ius a week?

Good deal man. Just to double check. So 500 iu 3 times a week. So 1500 ius a week?
    yes normally I would say 260 iu 2xew during your cycle but since you haven't run it I think you should blast a little more to get the testies firing again before pct

Thread Information