coyotehunter is offline Junior Member
    Hey guys just started pct from a 14 week test e cycle tonight, was just researching general info I stumbled on a few posts where people say they take toremifene instead of clomid with better results and less sides. Thinking about ordering some in the morning and switching it out with my clomid.

Any one prefer toremifene instead?

Edit: read through the comments and they seem to suggest the following pct regiment

Tore 120/120/100/60/60/60
    Tamox 20/20/20/20/20/20

That seems like a Ton of tore and low tamox. Anyone have any luck with this?

One of few links I found Tamoxifen, Clomid, Toremifene and Rolaxifene. Which for what?

Edit 2.0: decided not to spend any more dough for this run but I am curious for the future, tore sounds like it has way less sides
    Last edited by coyotehunter; 06-13-2015 at 10:47 AM.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Will you please layout your cycle and info? Did you use hcg ? If you did then how much?

I have clomid right now so I am gonna stick with the standard clomid /nolvadex pct but the more I looked into it the better tore sounded for another run.

Sure, sorry didn't think I needed stats since it was just looking for general info.

14 weeks of test e @400mg a week.
    did like 5 weeks of deca at 250mg but dropped it do to some issues.
    Hcg was started late like week 9 because I didn't realize it's importance but I did 500iu a week in 2 sq pins

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    That's a good call to stick with the tamox/clomid PCT. Currently this is the best method we have at regaining natural production. The main benefit of this combination is the way in which they complement each other. Clomid is good at increasing the amount of LH produced and tamox is good at increasing the rate at which LH is produced. There are many SERMS such as tamoxifen , raloxifene, toremifene, bazedoxifene, lasofoxifene, and ospemifene. Each of these present a unique risk/benefit profile based on varying indications and tissue specific estrogen receptor agonist and antagonist effects. Until more studies are conducted nolva/clomid is your best plan of attack. As of rite now the only reason one should use tore, or any other SERM, for PCT is if they have have bad side effects from clomid.

You should front load the tamox and clomid for the first week. Your dosages should look similar to tamox 40/20/20/20/20/20 clomid 75/50/50/50
    Last edited by numbere; 06-13-2015 at 12:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    That's a good call to stick with the tamox/clomid PCT. Currently this is the best method we have at regaining natural production. The main benefit of this combination is the way in which they complement each other. Clomid is good at increasing the amount of LH produced and tamox is good at increasing the rate at which LH is produced. There are many SERMS such as tamoxifen , raloxifene, toremifene, bazedoxifene, lasofoxifene, and ospemifene. Each of these present a unique risk/benefit profile based on varying indications and tissue specific estrogen receptor agonist and antagonist effects. Until more studies are conducted nolva/clomid is your best plan of attack. As of rite now the only reason one should use tore, or any other SERM, for PCT is if they have have bad side effects from clomid.

You should front load the tamox and clomid for the first week. Your dosages should look similar to tamox 40/20/20/20/20/20 clomid 75/50/50/50
    Thanks bud. Swifto had a few studies bank in 2012 he posted (don't feel like finding link) and they looked promising but he is the only one who seemed to really talk about it.. As for the regiment that is my plan.

Thread Information