schelde is offline New Member

My gear has been confiscated, tips for proceeding?

Test E 500mg/ew + 0,25 Adex EoD for 8 weeks.

I am 1 day into my PCT. On day 2 my PCT has been confiscated.

I have no scources that has anything available and have nothing available myself.

I live in a country where its hard to get things, online aswell. I have done my abseloute best to aquire new things, offering 500$ extra for a simple nolvadex however nothing is available. The police are confiscating everything.

--------------------

What on earth do I do now. I have a doctors appointment in 9 days. I have been considered for TRT as my Test levels were 11/nmol if I remember correctly. I really really REALLY do not want to go on TRT at the age of 22.

As it was Test E, How long do I have do you reckon before shits starts going south. I am still gaining ( very slowly ) strenght on day 15 after my last pin. However starting to drop water weight slowly.

Doctor's appointment is in 9 days, wich will be 23 days after my last pin. My test levels is probably still higher than average since it was test E? So he cant give me anything to aid in recovery.

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries
    What on earth do I do now. I have a doctors appointment in 9 days. I have been considered for TRT as my Test levels were 11/nmol if I remember correctly. I really really REALLY do not want to go on TRT at the age of 22.[/QUOTE]

You need to get educated ! You will be on TRT due to your lack of knowledge ! You should not be using at 22 ! Lucky for you they took your gear that goes to show adults are smarter then boys any way !

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You do need to educate yourself more thoroughly. The only thing I could suggest is to postpone your doctor's appointment until the test clears.

Thread Information