Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By numbere
  • 2 Post By numbere

Thread: Liver support and dosages?

kmmaverz is offline New Member

Liver support and dosages?

Hi guys,
    Can someone tell me a good liver support to take and dosage etc.
    I've heard liv52, nac and udca are all good but can they be taken together?
    Any help would be great!

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    What are your stats and proposed cycle?

Imo NAC is the best liver protection to use on cycle.

If you read the ingredients of live52 you'll see it's just a bunch of herbs. I think they recently changed the formula.

UDCA is very good to for use while cycling, but it does not offer many of NAC's benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    What are your stats and proposed cycle?

Imo NAC is the best liver protection to use on cycle.

If you read the ingredients of live52 you'll see it's just a bunch of herbs. I think they recently changed the formula.

UDCA is very good to for use while cycling, but it does not offer many of NAC's benefits.
    I'm planning a 4 week cycle of trenavar and methylstenbelone not huge doses, 40mg of tren a day.

As its ph I wasn't sure whether on cycle support needed but as its oral I've decided to go with support to be safe.

Is there a certain nac or will Holland and Barrett one be fine. Also do you know whether there's a diff in n-acetyl cysteine and n-acetyl L cysteine? All I can assume is one is more stable from what I've read.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kmmaverz View Post
    I'm planning a 4 week cycle of trenavar and methylstenbelone not huge doses, 40mg of tren a day.

As its ph I wasn't sure whether on cycle support needed but as its oral I've decided to go with support to be safe.

Is there a certain nac or will Holland and Barrett one be fine. Also do you know whether there's a diff in n-acetyl cysteine and n-acetyl L cysteine? All I can assume is one is more stable from what I've read.

Thanks
    I understand that you came here for liver support advise and I don't mean to micromanage your cycle.

But the PH cycle that you want to run is a complete waste of time, money and hormonal health.

You will get better results and it would be healthier to run a cycle of test e.

N-acetyl cysteine and n-acetyl L cysteine are two different names for the same compound.

When you do a test/oral cycle it's a good idea to take 2400mg/day of NAC.
    devil-1986 likes this.

I understand that you came here for liver support advise and I don't mean to micromanage your cycle.

But the PH cycle that you want to run is a complete waste of time, money and hormonal health.

You will get better results and it would be healthier to run a cycle of test e.

N-acetyl cysteine and n-acetyl L cysteine are two different names for the same compound.

When you do a test/oral cycle it's a good idea to take 2400mg/day of NAC.
    Thanks for the reply,

I am a complete rookie to steroids and thought best to start ph then work up to injectables.
    What's the best cycle for first timer? And dosages, length etc

Quote Originally Posted by kmmaverz View Post
    Thanks for the reply,

I am a complete rookie to steroids and thought best to start ph then work up to injectables.
    What's the best cycle for first timer? And dosages, length etc
    It's cool buddy, we were all rookies at one point.

PHs will shut your HPTA down just like AAS but the results will be much less.

The best cycle for a fist timer is 500mg/week of test along with blood work, dex, hcg and a nolva clomid PCT.

It would be a good idea to read the attached thread below.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    Mr.BB and kmmaverz like this.

It's cool buddy, we were all rookies at one point.

PHs will shut your HPTA down just like AAS but the results will be much less.

The best cycle for a fist timer is 500mg/week of test along with blood work, dex, hcg and a nolva clomid PCT.

It would be a good idea to read the attached thread below.
    Thanks! That thread helps a lot. After much research I definitely think test e is the best place to start. I am so glad I spent hours on here last night reading through posts as a few week ago when I decided to go down this road I was contemplating test ace but research proved that to be a very bad idea for a rookie. Shame it's all I can get hands on at mo though.

Thanks again guys!

Ps I know I cannot ask for sources or anything but can I ask if a specific site is trusted?
    Last edited by kmmaverz; 07-25-2016 at 12:37 PM.

Thread Information