Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 73rr

Thread: Dealing with Mood while on PCT

Tearracodo is offline Junior Member

Dealing with Mood while on PCT

When on cycle everything is pretty much great for all of us, except for those who may have an anger issue.

But on PCT coming off cycle you hit your shitty low for a few weeks? What are the best ways to deal with the lows etc.

I know diazapam etc will help if they are really bad, i personally go for some weed if its a real bad day. But what natural/behavioral things can someone do?

Women would probably give the best advice with their regular time of the month mood swings

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just keep reminding yourself it's because your off the gear man. I here horror stories but everyone I talk to about this said the same thing. Remember that your moody and need to be nice to everyone
    KINGKONG likes this.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 73rr View Post
    Just keep reminding yourself it's because your off the gear man. I here horror stories but everyone I talk to about this said the same thing. Remember that your moody and need to be nice to everyone
    This is a fact..smile when you don't wanna smile, laugh when you don't wanna laugh..remind yourself it's the change in hormones that's messing you up.try not to isolate yourself from your friends and family..

Thread Information