Ryanfox is offline New Member

Please help... delayed PCT

Hi guys, I'm a bit panic about my blood result after cycle and hope someone can give me some advice.

I'm 32 y/o, 172cm/75kg, BF 7-8%. I've done two cycle so far. The first one was test E 250mg twice a week with AI 0.25mg every other day and HCG 250iu twice a week for 12 weeks. I did PCT, clomid 100/50/50/50 and Nolvedax 40/20/20/20. I rested for 18 weeks and did the second one with test E 250mg twice weekly and add deca 350mg weekly, also with AI and HCG on cycle for 14 weeks. I started PCT for about one week, and back then I met a friend who has been on continuous cycle for several years. He told me if I'm gonna start another cycle, I don't have to do PCT. I didn't realize actually he wanted to sell me steroid , so I was considering his opinion and I stopped the PCT at the same time. After thinking for a while, I didn't think it's a prudent decision to start another cycle without proper rest, but it had been over one month after my cycle, and I didn't really feel any signs of weakness, my libido still the same, no problem getting hard and still cum reasonably. I thought I was fine but I'm surprised to see my hormone level result.

testosterone :141 (ref 241-827)
    E2:29.9 pg/ml (39
    LH:0.07( 3.1-34.6mIU/mL)
    FSH:0.3 (1.4-18.1mIU/mL)

The result is about 2 month after my second cycle. Now I restart PCT, my plan is 6 weeks of clomid 100/50/50/50/50/50 and noldadex 40/20/20/20/20/20. Is it too late to restart PCT? The problem is I can only recheck my hormone level in another 2mth. Should I extend my PCT to 2 month until I get the result?

I know I made a mistake and it's detrimental to my health, I hope I can make it up and please give me some advice. Many thanks.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    You have to remember the real recovery starts after pct is done. If you yes close to finishing pct the labs won't be accurate. Do your proposed pct and wait another 4-6 weeks before running you labs to see were you are at

Ryanfox is offline New Member
    I know I should recheck again after finish pct and wai for a while before blood test, but my concer is I didn't start at the right timing and now a bit delayed for 2month. Is my PCT plan for now is reasonable? Since my E2 is not high, should I take AI as well or just stick to Clomid/Nolvedax? Thanks again.

Thread Information