Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Do SERMs raise natty test levels?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Has it learned how to work properly again or has it just been another sleep pillow?
    Again, your questions are answered in the book that I previously linked.

It's only 250 pages so you should be able to read it in 2-3 days.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Again, your questions are answered in the book that I previously linked.

It's only 250 pages so you should be able to read it in 2-3 days.
    And i said that also..."i havent been digging into numberes link yet"...but ill bet you have. I give you all my interpretations of it soon....until then...you guys just go on with your serms as always.

tree of knowledge will reap benefits in terms of peace and harmony but can redeem war and strife when basically is based on delusions of principle and what matters for all individuals.

i made that one up for myself and i like it.....but ill bet its too deep for u guys

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Remember guys you do not have to agree with each other, but you do need to respect each others opinions and right to post an opinion...

I made that up myself...

Name calling and disrespect will not be tolerated... So let this be the warning that I am paying attention... Thanks *admin*
    marcus300 and Obs like this.
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    I edited my post b:c I think you can learn and not jump in every thread defensively like when you started. there has been some things said but I too will apologize for calling you that name... let's just get past this as I'm trying real hard here to bite my toungue and it's much better than fighting imho!

There is so much room for all of us here, that there should not be any type of misguided info going around! Just my .02 and I hope you get a handle on your hormones... it effects us all differently as you know! Thanks!
    Nach, thanks, i am trying to come off nice. Only thing I ever meant to argue was how hard serms can be on the body. Nolvadex is a very efective serm. I may replace It with ralox next cycle just because I dont like the effects it has on me. Clomid has always restored my hpta just fine. I dont even know why this crap was so important to me. I am gonna go eat an AI.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by *Admin* View Post
    Remember guys you do not have to agree with each other, but you do need to respect each others opinions and right to post an opinion...

I made that up myself...

Name calling and disrespect will not be tolerated... So let this be the warning that I am paying attention... Thanks *admin*
    This is what makes marcus and silabolin so cool though, they treat each other like crap but still love each other. Its like me and my ex wife. Lol

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by *Admin* View Post

I made that up myself...

But marcus calls me cunt and retard all day?
    And he is staff and admin....hm..is that u marcus...ya skinny fucking cunt...?..hehe. ok i read u. Im sorry i called BB a little bird.
    And i will try not to be disrespectfull to the guys. Even when we bash eachother.
    Obs and *Admin* like this.

Obs
    And he is staff and admin....hm..is that u marcus...ya skinny fucking cunt...?..hehe. ok i read u. Im sorry i called BB a little bird.
    And i will try not to be disrespectfull to the guys. Even when we bash eachother.
    Lmao^^

*Admin* is offline AR Admin

No, I am not a skinny fucking cunt and I am the only admin here! so watch who you call names... Just saying...
    marcus300 likes this.
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information