Thread: PCT advice

smasher123 is offline New Member

PCT advice

I messed things up a bit and started a cycle without everything I needed. I started a cycle once my package was shipped, all I had in hand was one vial of test 250 cypionate .

I ran it for 4 weeks at 500 MG a week and then ran out with no PCT or anything. Well my package with 3 more vials of test arrived before my PCT arrived and I felt like complete shit, no sex drive or anything so I started taking it again. So I took it for 4 weeks, then had 3 weeks off with no PCT and started taking it again. I have now been on it at 500MG a week for 5 weeks.

I since received my other package and began taking HCG at 250 IU a week and AI at .25 EOD. I got a little bit tender in the nips and have been taking nolva at 20 mg ED. I plan to take the test for an additional 4 weeks. Because of the prolonged circumstances of this failure of a first cycle should I take PCT for longer than 4 weeks or up the dosages above standard PCT?

I know I screwed this up and learned from it. Please do not attack me, just looking for advice from more experiences people.

I will say however this test only cycle has been amazing. I have increased greatly in strength in the past 5 weeks, I raised my deadlift 50 pounds to 505 and I have really long arms and couldnt seem to increase my bench but now its at 285.

Im 26
    6 foot two
    230 pounds, was at 14 percent body fat pre-cycle and at an estimated 16-17 percent now due to how much I am eating.
    training off and on since 16, but consistently for 4 years now.

Thank you in advance for your help

rt4man is offline Associate Member
    I could be wrong, but if you were getting signs of gyno you should up the dosage of AI?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    So your 'cycle' looks like this so far

4 weeks on
    3 weeks off
    4 weeks on
    3 weeks off
    5 weeks on

If this is the case you have been shut down for almost 20 weeks, another 2 weeks before PCT and that will be over 21 weeks. If you continue another 4 weeks you will have beeen shut down almost 6 months.

You should stop what you are doing except run your ai and Hcg for the next 14 days then start a full nolva and Clomid PCT. then take as much time off that you were on before you consider starting another test only cycle.

Good luck on your recovery.

smasher123 is offline New Member
    There was only one three month break, sorry if I wrote it in a way that was confusing. So it was:
    4 weeks on
    3 weeks off
    4 weeks on
    intended 4 more weeks on

so a total of 15 weeks, should I still stop immediately and pct or can I finish my last four weeks?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by smasher123 View Post
    There was only one three month break, sorry if I wrote it in a way that was confusing. So it was:
    4 weeks on
    3 weeks off
    4 weeks on
    intended 4 more weeks on

so a total of 15 weeks, should I still stop immediately and pct or can I finish my last four weeks?
    Stop now and begin SERM therapy two weeks after your last pin.

I hope you learn from this experience and plan you next cycle better.

Thread Information