Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Couchlock
  • 2 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: PCT blues

JDToronto is offline Associate Member

PCT blues

This is my 2nd week going onto 3rd week of my PCT and the libido is non existent and not related or can be, depression. Also when I was on Test Enth and NPP I experienced intense orgasms, and now it's just blah.

How long does it take for my body to get the test flowing again? 4 weeks? Also still getting night sweats even off the roids, I was getting sweats while I was one them as well.

I think after this experience I will not be using again. Seems like I've screwed up my system.

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    did you use hcg while on cycle.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JDToronto View Post
    This is my 2nd week going onto 3rd week of my PCT and the libido is non existent and not related or can be, depression. Also when I was on Test Enth and NPP I experienced intense orgasms, and now it's just blah.

How long does it take for my body to get the test flowing again? 4 weeks? Also still getting night sweats even off the roids, I was getting sweats while I was one them as well.

I think after this experience I will not be using again. Seems like I've screwed up my system.
    Screwing up your system is a guarantee. The entire time on cycle plus PCT is your system being out of whack

Using steroids is basically this...---> "I'm going to intentionally screw up my system for 12 to 18 weeks or longer and hope it goes back to normal, or close to normal".

That is what steroids are all about, you choosing to deal with possible outcomes.

If you've read the sticky, then you'd have to realize it says that there is no guarantees in recovering your HPTA to perfect 100% normal. There is also the possibility of it being shut down for good.

Fwiw, I'm starting my third week of PCT tomorrow, I feel dandy. A lot of the depression may be placebo, because you've read its possible, so you look for it more.

Take It Easy, give it time, that's all you can do. Worry is wasted energy.
    Quester likes this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    19-Nora are much harder to recover from. Was this your first cycle? Test, deca , Dbol and var?

You'll have to grin and bare it I'm afraid. Hopefully you are running an additional 2 weeks of nolva?

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    19-Nora are much harder to recover from. Was this your first cycle? Test, deca , Dbol and var?

You'll have to grin and bare it I'm afraid. Hopefully you are running an additional 2 weeks of nolva?
    Before this cycle I was just on test enth. For this one I was on NPP, Testh Enth and for 8 weeks Dianbol.

So I assume I have to wait to see if I did screw up my system permanently? And do the blood tests?

So this was your 2nd cycle

Layout the full cycle from the time you first started pinnin and don't leave any compounds out, incl the var you took.

So this was your 2nd cycle

Layout the full cycle from the time you first started pinnin and don't leave any compounds out, incl the var you took.
    Test Enth 250 mg a week for 12 weeks and then without a PCT raised the Test Enth 300mg week for about 7 weeks then upped it to around 400mg week from 7 to 12 weeks along NPP 100mg E3D with Dianbol for 8 weeks 30-40mg/day. It's amazing that as soon as I got off the Dianbol the colour of my urine improved drastically. Dianabol is very harsh on the liver. I had to take the other pills to help the liver.

I'm actually getting better and not feeling tired anymore...lol but again I'm on the 3rd week of my PCT.

So you were on cycle for 31 weeks? First cycle 4 compounds? Man, no surprise you are feeling shit.

Does your PCT look like this?

Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20/20/20
    Marsoc and NACH3 like this.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    So you were on cycle for 31 weeks? First cycle 4 compounds? Man, no surprise you are feeling shit.

Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20/20/20
    Right...lol I seen that 12 weeks then added more juice for another 7 and so on lol..that will do it I suppose. Tht why I want to have my first cycle mild as I can for about 10 weeks..can't wit kind of..but when I hear about the negatives I question it

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20/20/20
    ^^ this -

Did you run hCG during these 31 wks?? If not there is a power pct but that's a last resort - try what BIB said above firstly and check your LH/FSH 6-8wks after your PCT(6wks total) so 12wks all together then get bw!
    It's sure no surprise your feeling the way you are!

Keep busy and try and do all your normal activities Including gyming! Just keep your session shorter! You won't have the energy... at least nothing like being on b/c you have no test being produced!

GL OP and remember it's your hormones trying to get back to homeostasis!

Don't panic, the PCT blues is not uncommon. Work through your PCT as Back suggested and give your body time to come back to normal. 19-Nor's is harder on the body. It takes time. Be patient.
    956Vette likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Right...lol I seen that 12 weeks then added more juice for another 7 and so on lol..that will do it I suppose. Tht why I want to have my first cycle mild as I can for about 10 weeks..can't wit kind of..but when I hear about the negatives I question it
    Firs cycle was just test Enth than I added more compounds as mentioned 12 weeks after Test Enth alone, and when I added more, I was on it for another 12 weeks with the compounds mentioned.

HOWEVER, I do feel better now. Not tired anymore. And now I am on lower doses of Clomid and Noveldex as I am on my 3rd week of it.

Your first cycle was not 12 weeks imho. Just because you ran test alone before adding other compounds doesn't mean that cycle ended.

Hopefully once you drop the SERMs you will continue to feel good but you should definitely get some bloodwork 6-8 weeks after the end of your extended PCT.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    ^^ this -

Did you run hCG during these 31 wks?? If not there is a power pct but that's a last resort - try what BIB said above firstly and check your LH/FSH 6-8wks after your PCT(6wks total) so 12wks all together then get bw!
    It's sure no surprise your feeling the way you are!

Keep busy and try and do all your normal activities Including gyming! Just keep your session shorter! You won't have the energy... at least nothing like being on b/c you have no test being produced!

GL OP and remember it's your hormones trying to get back to homeostasis!
    Hey NACH, just for general knowledge, What's the power PCT?

Your first cycle was not 12 weeks imho. Just because you ran test alone before adding other compounds doesn't mean that cycle ended.

Hopefully once you drop the SERMs you will continue to feel good but you should definitely get some bloodwork 6-8 weeks after the end of your extended PCT.
    Will do, thank you.

Thread Information