Hi guys, at the age of 12 I developed pubertal gyno (only under left nipple) and since then it never went away, even when I tried to lose as much fat as possible getting down to 7-8% bf.
I'm 27, never done AAS and I train since I was 16.
So I decided to give Letro a chance.
Long story short, I started 3 weeks ago with 1.25 mg of ED (it's pharma letro, so 1/2 tablet ), planning to move up to 2.5 mg ED, staying there 2-3 weeks and then taper off gradually.
Now, the problems...

First week (1.25 mg ED): I felt GREAT. From the day after the first dose, all things improved. Libido went through the roof, stamina and strenght in gym increased, muscles felt hard and pumped all day, I lost subcutaneous water and looked hard and vascular. Morning wood was so strong that woke me up and I even had a wet dream, LOL. Mood improved consistently.
As for sides, just some minor joint pain here and there, but nothing unbearable.
I felt so great that i tought: why taking AAS when there is this wonderful drug?
Then things started literally to flat out...

Second week (1.25 mg ED): Suddenly, i felt like s**t.
I felt apathetic, libido tanked, I could get it up but lost sensitivity and had "dull" orgasms. Morning wood was still there, but not as strong.
But the WORST thing was how I looked...
Muscles felt FLAT, vascularity disappeared, couldn't get a pump in the gym and no matter how much carbs I was eating, my muscles seemed "lifeless".
I had no strenght loss, instead i gained some.
I had the worst constipation ever had in my life, stomach looked bloated and abs disappeared. Paradoxically, it seemed that water retention increased. WTF? With letro?
Other sides: very dry lips, to the point that they are cracking and bleeding. Night sweats and something like hot flushes (my ears become very red and hot). It seems also that chest hairs are growing much faster than usual (high dht?).

Now, i'm in the same situation of second week. I've tried to increase letro to 2.5 mg ED for 3 days, because at some point i tought that for strange reasons my estrogens had skyrocket (bloating, no pump, night sweats, flat muscles), and holy s**t, never again!!!
Ok, i can handle other sides, but i can't look myself in the mirror like that.
Seems that i've lost muscle mass and it's so depressing.
What i should do now? F**k gyno, I want to feel good again.
Should i taper letro down slowly and then stop completely?
I have aromasin on hand (pharma grade), should i take it to avoid a rebound from letro?
How long will take to get back to normal?

Thanks to everyone