Lancifer666 is offline New Member

Taking 8 week cycle to a 12 week cycle!

Hello i have 2 questions and thought i would post both here at once instead of 2 different posts. Ok so im stretching out my 8 week cycle to 12 weeks. I just finished my 8th injection. Im doing 250 mgs of test e and deca . My 7th and 8th injections were 300mgs of each. Now i wanna split a 10ml bottle of each over a course of 4 weeks then start my PCT of Nolva and Clomid. Also because im new do i run the PCT for 4 weeks? Also what doses do i take of Nolva and Clomid? Any suggestions will definitely help as this is all new to me. I have done research but also have a unquestioning attitude...lol. Thanks in advance!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So you ran deca on your first cycle? Terrible plan.... are you running an ai? Hcg ? This is a mess.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    So you ran deca on your first cycle? Terrible plan.... are you running an ai? Hcg? This is a mess.
    No AI or HCG . The deca hasnt surpressed me yet as i have no problem with my libido or anything like that. Suggestions?

Can you please hwlp me outvand let me know what i should do asap! Thanks and greatly appriciated!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lancifer666 View Post
    Can you please hwlp me outvand let me know what i should do asap! Thanks and greatly appriciated!!
    Anyone have any suggestions or what? Im in dire need if some helpful info. I thought i had it all covered but apparently i don't. Thanks!

Glad there is lots if help on here!!

Anyone have any suggestions or what? Im in dire need if some helpful info. I thought i had it all covered but apparently i don't. Thanks!
    Not everybody help at once now!! Anybody gonna help out and give me spme suggestions or what?

I have ordered some Arimidex and should be here for when i up my dose.

Whats a good HCG?

I have ordered some Arimidex and should be here for when i up my dose.
    Just wondering whats a good HCG to be on well cycling? Thanks!

Bodybuilding5 is offline New Member
    Anybody messing with tren ace on this forum?

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    No AI or HCG. The deca hasnt surpressed me yet as i have no problem with my libido or anything like that. Suggestions?
    1) YOU DIDNT RESEARCH JACK SHIT, other than finding a source.
    2) you didn't propose any valid questions, you've just outlined what you want to do and are looking for someone to agree with it.

3) you got a bottle of test 250 and deca 250, (2500 mg each) and want to use them up,in 4 weeks. that's going to be 625 mg of each compound weekly
    -- to lazy to even do the math--?

4) your 8 weeks into a deca and test cycle and you've haven't been "shut down" yet? lol you were shut down the first day you pinned buddy, 8 weeks ago.

--if your not "shut down" then your gear is just oil. and not steroids at all-

Clomid- 75/50/50/50 <~ daily dose per week (4 weeks)
    Nolva- 40/20/20/20/10 <~ daily dose per week (5 weeks)

THE best hcg will be bought from me, it is going to be organon pregnyl 5,000 iu kit, and ill,include bacteriostatic water free. $175 shipped.

When you say shut down are you referring to limp dick? What if i have a high testosterone production rate in my body? I have also read doing more then 400mg of deca a week can be bad.

INTERNATIONAL PHARMACEUTICALS is the name of the company im using!

When you say shut down are you referring to limp dick? What if i have a high testosterone production rate in my body? I have also read doing more then 400mg of deca a week can be bad.
    It don't matter if your testosterone was 60000 nanograms per dekaliter once you put one shot into your body you are shutting your natural production down no ands ifs or buts about it and if you're naturally extremely high then you used steroids to bring yourself to a lower than natural level

I'm not going to argue with you because you're obviously very knowledgeable about this stuff and I just feel stupid when I try to compare intellect with a Genius Like You so enjoy yourself and by the way International pharmaceutical has a reputation for being garbage enjoy

Hey dude im not arguing or anything, just asking questions. Thanks for the info about International Pharmaceuticals. I got it locally so next time maybe i will get it off a reputable site. So if im shut down does that mean limp dick? Also i feel gains at the gym by the weight increase. Also im asking about limp dick because im seem to have no problem gettingva hard on! Let me know. Thanks.

Hey dude im not arguing or anything, just asking questions. Thanks for the info about International Pharmaceuticals. I got it locally so next time maybe i will get it off a reputable site. So if im shut down does that mean limp dick? Also i feel gains at the gym by the weight increase. Also im asking about limp dick because im seem to have no problem gettingva hard on! Let me know. Thanks.
    I'd have to see pics fully erect and flaccid to be sure your achieving full blood flow to the bulbospongiosus muscle tissue.

Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    I'd have to see pics fully erect and flaccid to be sure your achieving full blood flow to the bulbospongiosus muscle tissue.
    Bahahahahahaha

Thread Information