Noobnoob is offline New Member

Pct help dosage and libido

Hey guys,

Stats: male 20 years old 180lbs 6’1 bench 190 4 reps dumbbell shoulder press 65s 8 reps always skipped leg day and cardio

Cycle:
    First cycle
    0-4 Dbol 50mg ed
    0-12 Sust 250 500mg/wk
    10-14 Winny 50mg ed
    No hcg ik i fucked up
    Adex .4 ed as needed (for puffy nipples hasn’t really worked might be bunk)
    Taking milk thistle fish oil glucosamine to help with winny sides while coming off test

I’m starting pct in about 2 weeks my last pin of sust 250 was 4 days ago. I am currently taking winstrol up until I start pct.

I have 30ml of 20 mg nolva and plenty of 50 mg clomid caps. Irwin naturals testosterone up red otc test booster.

My concerns are 1). Keeping my libido up! I’m 20 years old and this has never been a problem ( going back to college halfway thru pct) 2. Getting my balls working again 3. Keeping as much gains as possible 4. Had high bad cholesterol and liver function enzyme on a recent blood test so getting that back to normal 4. Getting these puffy nipples back to normal

My questions are

At what dosage should I be taking clomid and nolva?

Should I continue taking the possibly bunk adex?

What supps herbs or stuff I can get online (I’m a broke mf right now so the more cost effective the better) will help keep my libido up and/or lower cortisol and help me keep gains?

Should I add leg day because I’ve been told it helps with natural test by people who say u should not skip leg day?

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this and helping a brother out!!
    Last edited by Noobnoob; 08-03-2018 at 10:29 AM.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    You started pct too Early. 18 days after last pin. During those 18 days you continue your AI protocol you used on cycle.

Stop AI 2 days prior to first pct dose.

During pct, no AI, and ditch the over the counter test booster, it's just going to muddy up the waters so to speak. And they don't have any significant or even minor impact on HPTA function.

As far as your libido issues, those are a guaranteed side effect, and should restore normal at the end of pct. Or it could take a few weeks after.

I didn’t start yet I’m starting in a couple weeks 18 days from last pin.

Advice is still relevant that I gave aside from the statement of starting PCT too early the rest of it still applies

Got it. Will can the test booster. Thank you very much. I hope I’m one of the lucky ones that can have libido thru pct. What do you think is the dosage I should take of nolva and clomid? Also should I try just one or the other? I’ve seen a lot of people supporting the use of one or the other as well as both. I guess it is different for everyone. I’m assuming my safest bet for getting my boys back is to just run both. Thanks again brother

Maybe if I get really bad sides eliminate one serm to find out which is causing the issues. I guess I’m alil nervous reading a lot of people saying pct is not fun.

No do not eliminate one of serms. You really need both to kick start your natural production, one without the other isn't just half effective, it's like 80% less effective. It's not linear, it's relative.

These are doses per day per week
    Clomid- 75\50\50\50
    Nolva- 40\20\20\20.

No AI or hcg during PCT.

Hcg is supressive to LH & FSH hormones.

I have libido just fine through my pct's I've done (only did 2) I just go trt now.

In all actuality, you'll have great libido during pct, it's after pct is finished we're the real problems can arise regarding libido, and that will also subside (if even an issue) in a few weeks.

During pct, the serms create a very high level of testosterone (usually always above Natty levels) not blast levels, but levels in the range of 1000 to 1300 ng\dl.

Don't worry, alot of it is all in the mind in regards to depression and shitty feelings during pct.

Thank you very much on the dosages and for putting my mind at ease. Already bought the ticket time to take the ride, see how it goes.

Have just bumped up my dose of winny to 100mg. I’ve got 11 days left till pct. I was advised to start clomid now. Is this good advice? Does I have anything to gain from starting clomid at 50mg now?

Thread Information