Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    DeeCee112's Avatar
    DeeCee112 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Canada, Eh
    Posts
    191

    HCG Blast Method

    Alright so here's the scenario I lost my HCG a week and a half ago. No idea how or why but went missing, house has been a write off due to a move and tons of Reno's. Either way I've gone 2 weeks basically without hcg after bringing it into my cycle approx 6 weeks ago at 250iu twice weekly. My original plan was to finish next week, head on vacation the week after, come back for 2nd week of no drugs and then start my pct of Nolva clomid.

    Question is now that I got another bottle in I tossed 100 at is it worth blasting 1000iu for 5 days when I get back right before Nolva clomid? And also any drawback to firing 500iu next week or am I just taking my balls on a rollercoaster because I can't bring it with me on vacation.

    Any feedback appreciated bros.

  2. #2
    DeeCee112's Avatar
    DeeCee112 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Canada, Eh
    Posts
    191
    Just to lay it out:
    Next week last test pin on Thursday night.
    Week 1 no drugs
    Week 2 1000iu a day 5 days
    Week 3 start Nolva clomid 2 days later after last hcg shot.

  3. #3
    DeeCee112's Avatar
    DeeCee112 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Canada, Eh
    Posts
    191
    Alright fuck it. I'm gonna keep pinning the new hcg this week 250iu 2x, Pin 750mg test to load up before I leave and 2x 250mg when I get back because what's one more week at this point. Blast the 3000iu I have left 500iu a day bit for 6 days a couple days after last pin just to make sure the boys are awake then start pct 2 weeks post last test pin.

    Unless anyone has any advice why this will go horribly I'll let you guys know how it goes!

  4. #4
    Windex's Avatar
    Windex is online now Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    4,201
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeCee112 View Post
    Alright so here's the scenario I lost my HCG a week and a half ago. No idea how or why but went missing, house has been a write off due to a move and tons of Reno's. Either way I've gone 2 weeks basically without hcg after bringing it into my cycle approx 6 weeks ago at 250iu twice weekly. My original plan was to finish next week, head on vacation the week after, come back for 2nd week of no drugs and then start my pct of Nolva clomid.

    Question is now that I got another bottle in I tossed 100 at is it worth blasting 1000iu for 5 days when I get back right before Nolva clomid? And also any drawback to firing 500iu next week or am I just taking my balls on a rollercoaster because I can't bring it with me on vacation.

    Any feedback appreciated bros.
    You could do 1kIU for 5 days, use to be very common practice.
    I no longer check my inbox. If you PM me I will not reply.

  5. #5
    GregJones is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by Windex View Post
    You could do 1kIU for 5 days, use to be very common practice.
    This is something i'm actually trying to figure out too. I was told I could easily shoot 5kIU after my cycle and to save it for post cycle. Thoughts?

  6. #6
    i_SLAM_cougars's Avatar
    i_SLAM_cougars is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,758
    Quote Originally Posted by GregJones View Post
    This is something i'm actually trying to figure out too. I was told I could easily shoot 5kIU after my cycle and to save it for post cycle. Thoughts?
    You don’t want to use it for PCT because it’s suppressive. But if you’re running long esthers, you can blast it between when your cycle ends and PCT begins. Or you could just go back to shooting 500ius a week until the end. It doesn’t make that much difference

  7. #7
    GregJones is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    You don’t want to use it for PCT because it’s suppressive. But if you’re running long esthers, you can blast it between when your cycle ends and PCT begins. Or you could just go back to shooting 500ius a week until the end. It doesn’t make that much difference
    Thanks for the input man! I'm wondering what would you constitute as a blast in between cycle end and PCT begin, 5k once? I have 3 5k units. Maybe just do one 5k shot to help send the signal to start everythign up again in the testes and then hop on PCT?

  8. #8
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    8,128
    Quote Originally Posted by GregJones View Post
    Thanks for the input man! I'm wondering what would you constitute as a blast in between cycle end and PCT begin, 5k once? I have 3 5k units. Maybe just do one 5k shot to help send the signal to start everythign up again in the testes and then hop on PCT?
    1500iu a week for 3 weeks is all you really need

  9. #9
    GregJones is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    1500iu a week for 3 weeks is all you really need
    So if I'd just finished a very minor cycle of 250mg/week of test C. When would I be starting the HCG ? Last shot was 6 days ago, and typically 14 days after for PCT start, but in the case of this "Blast" technique, it would be one shot of 1500iU each week for 3 weeks and THEN PCT?

  10. #10
    Paganini is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    1500iu a week for 3 weeks is all you really need

    I finish my test tren soon and wanna stay on 150-200 mg test e per week for a cruise. can i add this hcg protocol of yours?or its useless and i have to get off the test before?
    My cycle is
    1-12 Test e 200 mg /w
    1-6 tbol 40 mg/d
    1-7 tren e 15o mg/w
    7-12 switched to tren a 50 mg eod
    No hcg
    Last edited by Paganini; 11-05-2019 at 01:18 AM.

  11. #11
    GregJones is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    1500iu a week for 3 weeks is all you really need
    Hi GearHeaded. I just got 1mL insulin syringes and I have my 5000iU ready on standby to mix. It came with only 1mL of bacteriostatic water. I'm assuming 1500iU per week, is a blast or is that going to be 3 x 500iU shots EOD? Thanks for your help a million!

  12. #12
    onyxvex is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    5
    ive been using 1500 iu a week for a few weeks know balls got huge first week at only 250iu TAW. USING TNE 100mg daily peptides daily with an algorithmicly correct diet

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •