DeeCee112 is offline Associate Member

HCG Blast Method

Alright so here's the scenario I lost my HCG a week and a half ago. No idea how or why but went missing, house has been a write off due to a move and tons of Reno's. Either way I've gone 2 weeks basically without hcg after bringing it into my cycle approx 6 weeks ago at 250iu twice weekly. My original plan was to finish next week, head on vacation the week after, come back for 2nd week of no drugs and then start my pct of Nolva clomid.

Question is now that I got another bottle in I tossed 100 at is it worth blasting 1000iu for 5 days when I get back right before Nolva clomid? And also any drawback to firing 500iu next week or am I just taking my balls on a rollercoaster because I can't bring it with me on vacation.

Any feedback appreciated bros.

Just to lay it out:
    Next week last test pin on Thursday night.
    Week 1 no drugs
    Week 2 1000iu a day 5 days
    Week 3 start Nolva clomid 2 days later after last hcg shot.

Alright fuck it. I'm gonna keep pinning the new hcg this week 250iu 2x, Pin 750mg test to load up before I leave and 2x 250mg when I get back because what's one more week at this point. Blast the 3000iu I have left 500iu a day bit for 6 days a couple days after last pin just to make sure the boys are awake then start pct 2 weeks post last test pin.

Unless anyone has any advice why this will go horribly I'll let you guys know how it goes!

Windex is online now MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeCee112 View Post
    Alright so here's the scenario I lost my HCG a week and a half ago. No idea how or why but went missing, house has been a write off due to a move and tons of Reno's. Either way I've gone 2 weeks basically without hcg after bringing it into my cycle approx 6 weeks ago at 250iu twice weekly. My original plan was to finish next week, head on vacation the week after, come back for 2nd week of no drugs and then start my pct of Nolva clomid.

Question is now that I got another bottle in I tossed 100 at is it worth blasting 1000iu for 5 days when I get back right before Nolva clomid? And also any drawback to firing 500iu next week or am I just taking my balls on a rollercoaster because I can't bring it with me on vacation.

Any feedback appreciated bros.
    You could do 1kIU for 5 days, use to be very common practice.
    It is not heroes that make history, but history that makes heroes.

No source checks.

Thread Information