• 1 Post By killionb12
  • 1 Post By Bjorg89
  • 1 Post By killionb12
  • 2 Post By livekhaos
  • 1 Post By killionb12

Thread: PCT after 14 months Blast and Cruise

livekhaos is offline New Member

PCT after 14 months Blast and Cruise

Hello I’m looking to come off. I’ve searched and a lot of the protocols I’ve found are for regular length cycles.

Since I’ve been blasting and cursing for 14 months I want to start doing PCT and doing regular cycles.

My concern is the amount of pct I’d need based on the length of time I’ve been on gear.

I want to obviously bring my natural production back to life. And maybe cycle once or twice a year thereafter.

I’m 32, 5’11, 216 and 16% bf. I’m currently on 200mg test a week. I plan on starting PCT next week. My last pin of test e was last Monday.

I have Clomid and Nolva on hand. Enough for

Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20

Just wondering if there’s anything else I’d need to add or if 4 weeks is enough.

I never did HCG , which I probably should have, but I wasn’t planing on getting completely off as I already have kids. Things change of course lol

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by livekhaos; 03-09-2020 at 08:27 AM.

bomb_r2 is offline Associate Member
    I cruised for 2 years and blasted for one year . I started pct Jan 11th.
    I did nolva and clomid 20&50,20&50,20&25,20,25

I then decided to use retreat pct, it contains arimistane, daa, saw palmetto and DIM. 4,3,3,2,1 dosing
    I'm noticing more effect from this than nolva and clomid . I never used hcg . I don't get morning wood but can still perform in the bedroom.

You'll need a longer than normal pct .
    I'm about to start the 4th week of retreat . So down to 2 caps a day .

I paid like $30 for 180 pills on Ebay.
    I'm noticing my balls are heavier and bigger

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk
    Bjorg89 and livekhaos like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bomb_r2 View Post

I then decided to use retreat pct, it contains arimistane, daa, saw palmetto and DIM. 4,3,3,2,1 dosing
    I'm noticing more effect from this than nolva and clomid . I never used hcg . I don't get morning wood but can still perform in the bedroom.

Thanks bud.
    bomb_r2 likes this.

Bjorg89 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by livekhaos View Post
    Hello I’m looking to come off. I’ve searched and a lot of the protocols I’ve found are for regular length cycles.

Since I’ve been blasting and cursing for 14 months I want to start doing PCT and doing regular cycles.

My concern is the amount of pct I’d need based on the length of time I’ve been on gear.

I want to obviously bring my natural production back to life. And maybe cycle once or twice a year thereafter.

I’m 32, 5’11, 216 and 16% bf. I’m currently on 200mg test a week. I plan on starting PCT next week. My last pin of test e was last Monday.

I have Clomid and Nolva on hand. Enough for

Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20

Just wondering if there’s anything else I’d need to add or if 4 weeks is enough.

I never did HCG , which I probably should have, but I wasn’t planing on getting completely off as I already have kids. Things change of course lol

Thanks in advance.
    Why do you want to come off?

I was on testo for almost two years. I tapered down for the last few weaks. I used 5000 IU, 250 IU 3x week and then Nolva and Clomid 40/40/20/20 and 75/75/50/50. I did not recover. It has been two years now and my testo is at the lowest point of clinical range. Always around 250 ng/dl (Normal: 250-850 ng/dl) and I feel like shit.

Just wanted to share as info. I would agree with "bomb_r2" that a different approach should be considered.

Keep us updated how it's improving.
    livekhaos likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bomb_r2 View Post

Did u have any break between the Nolva&Clomid PCT and this Retreat PCT product?
    livekhaos likes this.

killionb12 is offline Member
    I would definitely look at using HCG to get the boys working again. Nolva and Clomid will also help with that but HCG I think would be necessary after being on that long.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjorg89 View Post
    Why do you want to come off?

I was on testo for almost two years. I tapered down for the last few weaks. I used 5000 IU, 250 IU 3x week and then Nolva and Clomid 40/40/20/20 and 75/75/50/50. I did not recover. It has been two years now and my testo is at the lowest point of clinical range. Always around 250 ng/dl (Normal: 250-850 ng/dl) and I feel like shit.

Just wanted to share as info. I would agree with "bomb_r2" that a different approach should be considered.

Keep us updated how it's improving.
    I appreciate the insight for sure. The wife may want to try for another child. Something we didn’t think possible any longer. So I’m just preparing for that. Problem is prior to going on AAS I was already on the “low spectrum” per my doctor as far as natural test range. That was about 3 years ago.

Though after that I did father a child. Hoping I’ll get in range just to be able to procreate and then go back on.
    Bjorg89 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by killionb12 View Post
    I would definitely look at using HCG to get the boys working again. Nolva and Clomid will also help with that but HCG I think would be necessary after being on that long.
    HCG prior to PCT I’m assuming, not during? For me to get HCG would be a bit of a wait, possibly 2 weeks or 3. So my last test shot of 200mgs will be 2 weeks Monday.

I was supposed to start the pct Monday. I can maybe go through with the pct and then try HCG a few weeks after if I’m still not in range and run another pct again.

If I can’t get them working then I can’t get them working. It’s a risk I new I was taking coming into this. But I figured I’d give it my best shot.
    killionb12 likes this.

PCT after 14 months Blast and Cruise

Quote Originally Posted by livekhaos View Post
    HCG prior to PCT I’m assuming, not during? For me to get HCG would be a bit of a wait, possibly 2 weeks or 3. So my last test shot of 200mgs will be 2 weeks Monday.

I was supposed to start the pct Monday. I can maybe go through with the pct and then try HCG a few weeks after if I’m still not in range and run another pct again.

If I can’t get them working then I can’t get them working. It’s a risk I new I was taking coming into this. But I figured I’d give it my best shot.
    Yes usually you start a couple weeks out before stopping your cycle and starting PCT. Clomid and Nolva should be fine but sometimes it requires HCG to get going again. I would run bloods after 3-4 weeks of PCT and see if you are back to normal range for Test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    livekhaos likes this.

livekhaos likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Yes usually you start a couple weeks out before stopping your cycle and starting PCT. Clomid and Nolva should be fine but sometimes it requires HCG to get going again. I would run bloods after 3-4 weeks of PCT and see if you are back to normal range for Test.

its a waste of $$ to get bloods while on PCT .. the pct drugs skew the results big time. bloods won't tell you a thing. wait 6 weeks post pct before getting bloods if you want accurate bloods
    neloza, livekhaos and killionb12 like this.

So it's ok to use SERMS and HCG at the same time?

Why are most protocols (like Power PCT for example) first HCG then SERMS?

How do you chose from 1-4?
    livekhaos and killionb12 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    its a waste of $$ to get bloods while on PCT .. the pct drugs skew the results big time. bloods won't tell you a thing. wait 6 weeks post pct before getting bloods if you want accurate bloods
    I agree that you should wait until discontinuing PCT but I wouldn’t that long. You could have bottomed out Test for 6 weeks!! You might need to jump on HCG or extend PCT if it hasn’t worked.

livekhaos likes this.

So it's ok to use SERMS and HCG at the same time?

Why are most protocols (like Power PCT for example) first HCG then SERMS?

How do you chose from 1-4?
    Typically you would start HCG a few weeks before ending cycle then continue for a week or so after. Then just do SERMs for the remaining time. I would start with option one or two. Upping HCG would only be necessary if you have in the past had a hard time recovering.

Bjorg89 likes this.

Typically you would start HCG a few weeks before ending cycle then continue for a week or so after. Then just do SERMs for the remaining time. I would start with option one or two. Upping HCG would only be necessary if you have in the past had a hard time recovering.

Would it be ok to add arimidex to the formula (option 1 or 2 as U said), if I'm estrogen sensitive (gyno issue) or will Nolva keep me "safe"?
    killionb12 likes this.

Would it be ok to add arimidex to the formula (option 1 or 2 as U said), if I'm estrogen sensitive (gyno issue) or will Nolva keep me "safe"?
    Nolva and clomid will take care of any estrogen issues although they don’t inhibit estrogen conversion like Adex but it will keep them from attaching. I’m also sensitive to gyno as well but never had issues with that much Nolva and clomid at the same time. Plus by the time you start PCT your testosterone levels should be lower so you shouldn’t be converting hardly any if at all.

Bjorg89 likes this.

Nolva and clomid will take care of any estrogen issues although they don’t inhibit estrogen conversion like Adex but it will keep them from attaching. I’m also sensitive to gyno as well but never had issues with that much Nolva and clomid at the same time. Plus by the time you start PCT your testosterone levels should be lower so you shouldn’t be converting hardly any if at all.

I meant because of the HCG and aromatization?

My testo is super low anyways. I have been off for 2 years and never recovered. After I finished cruising testo for almost 2 years, I did HCG 6 weeks and after that Clomid&Nolva, but I didn't recover.

I am now looking for an approach to try the restart again.
    killionb12 likes this.

I meant because of the HCG and aromatization?

My testo is super low anyways. I have been off for 2 years and never recovered. After I finished cruising testo for almost 2 years, I did HCG 6 weeks and after that Clomid&Nolva, but I didn't recover.

I am now looking for an approach to try the restart again.
    Hmmm.. you may not ever recover then. You may have to go on permanent TRT.

Hmmm.. you may not ever recover then. You may have to go on permanent TRT.

You could be right. I just wanted to give it another shot, before I decide to go into TRT waters. Especially because we are trying to conceive for the first time

There is a member here, who had a success with the Power PCT, but I'm scared of those HCG dosages. I am pretty sure I would have to run Arimidex for that. But there has been a lot of disapproving of the AIs on the forum lately.
    killionb12 likes this.

You could be right. I just wanted to give it another shot, before I decide to go into TRT waters. Especially because we are trying to conceive for the first time

There is a member here, who had a success with the Power PCT, but I'm scared of those HCG dosages. I am pretty sure I would have to run Arimidex for that. But there has been a lot of disapproving of the AIs on the forum lately.
    Got it. You probably should run HCG that high with the Nolva and clomid if you have been unsuccessful before. You can always have AI on hand if something does come up. I would definitely use Adex or even Letro if you are in a pinch and need to attack flareups quickly.

Bjorg89 likes this.

Got it. You probably should run HCG that high with the Nolva and clomid if you have been unsuccessful before. You can always have AI on hand if something does come up. I would definitely use Adex or even Letro if you are in a pinch and need to attack flareups quickly.

Thanks for your insight killionb12. Appreciate it.
    killionb12 likes this.

Thanks for your insight killionb12. Appreciate it.
    Anytime bro. Good luck with recovery and baby making.

Bjorg89 likes this.

Thanks everyone for your replies! I start pct today and will update this thread through the process and after I get bloods done. I’ll do a blood test at 6weeks after pct is over.
    Bjorg89 and killionb12 like this.

I started pct Monday. Feel good. Too soon too tell if there’s side effects from the SERMS.

I wanted to get your guys opinion on using MK-677 in lower doses during PCT. my understanding is it doesn’t suppress you.

But could it Interfere with my free test levels when I get them tested at the end of my PCT or with my PCT in general?

Seems like I’m having a side effect to Nolvadex . It’s causing shortness of breath and it’s triggering my asthma. That’s one of the possible side effects.

Unfortunately I’m dropping Nolvadex immediately. And just continuing with Clomid. I’m not sure if it’s enough. But I’m at 50mg of it daily. Will have to run clomid longer then, I suppose. For 5-6 weeks versus only 4.

Clomid by itself is fine.

livekhaos likes this.

Thank you!

Thread Information