Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 73rr

Thread: PCT Switch Mid-cycle

GrabDF is offline New Member

PCT Switch Mid-cycle

Whats up guys,
    So Im running A 8 week Test Prop only cycle in-between drug tests for my college sport. For a PCT I was going with a pretty standard Clomid/Nolv at:
    Clomid- 100/75/50/50
    Nolva- 40/30/20/20

Since I can get tested starting 25 days after my PCT is scheduled to end, can I switch the Nolva for a shorter 1/2 Life PCT like Raloxifene? This would save me about 10 days of testing clean at the end of the cycle. (Peace of mind and not having to freak out).
    I've researched that Nolva has about a 25-35 day detection time, Raloxifene about 15 days, and clomid about 27.

So right now I am Clomid 100/75/50/50 and Nolva 40/30/20/20.
    And What i'm asking would it be okay to go Nolva 40/30, then the final 2 weeks substitute Raloxifene for the Nolva? or is there a shorter lived PCT that I just missed to substitute for Nolv from the start?

Or is there a better PCT someone would suggest to shorten the detection time?
    I'd really appreciate any input you guys got for me. Thanks bruhs

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So doespend this mean u have decided to drop your cycle? Also how long have u been on your cycle?

Second we have all already talked to u about your age and everything so I hope that u are truly dropping your test cycle

GrabDF is offline New Member
    Dude just asking questions about a PCT why are you harassing me on all of my posts? I just want help with a PCT decision if I wanted your worthless comments I would be on Twitter and FB.
    I have 3 threads and you have something negative to say on all three of them all well providing zero help along with not even discussing what Im talking about. Its a cycle forum, not a middle school sleep over.
    Last edited by GrabDF; 10-21-2015 at 06:46 PM.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Um kinda need to now.that way we can give u the best answer possible

If u dont want the help then that's fine. I'm not harassing u. I hope u find what your looking for and the best of luck .
    jjz13 likes this.

jjz13 is offline New Member
    Man I thought this wasn’t social media hahaha, why are people so sensitive ? Who cares if he’s negative with you? He prolly is only trying to help you. Probably shouldn’t be doing drugs if you can’t handle facts I dunno just saying haha. I’m not cyber punk or whatever, take the good with the bad bro don’t let somebody hurt your feelings or atleast don’t let it be known.. *** just a comment from the peanut gallery, don’t come after me ****

Thread Information