Arimidex

Hi there not sure if this should be posted here but hear goes
    OK so I am going to be taking 900mg test e + 300 tren a per week
    My question is I am going to start arimidex 2 weeks in
    My question please is on dosages and length of time taking arimidex
    Many thanks

Sent from my HRY-LX1 using Tapatalk

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    why set a cycle up in such a way that you need to run a toxic and poisonous drug like Arimidex ..

https://jayccampbell.com/blog/estrog...ers-are-dying/

if for whatever reason, you don't want much aromatization and elevation of estrogen levels (which is generally a good thing) ,, then why the heck are you running 900mg of test ?
    the whole point of running nearly a gram of test is to get the estrogen.. if you don't want the estrogen, then why even bother running that much test in the first place. its pointless.

if you want lower amounts of estrogen, then set your cycle up for that..

if your not estrogen sensitive, then its even worse. your totally shooting yourself in the foot. AIs hinder gains and cause health problems.

I've ran 2000mg of test per week with no AI .. totally fine felt great. most guys on this forum run up to a gram of test per week with no AI.. get great gains and feel great.

if you however are estrogen sensitive (not able to benefit from its potent anabolic and health promoting properties),, then simply set your cycle up for that.
    are you not aware that 90% of the AAS drugs available to us don't even convert to estrogen in the first place ? why not run a cycle with those drugs.. its totally counter productive to run the main drug that converts to estrogen, test, at 900mg then have to take an AI to block the estrogen when the estrogen is the whole point of why you take test in the first place.

run some damn deca , primo, var, Eq, masteron , etc.. so you don't have to run a health harming cancer drug like arimidex.
    if you can't handle 900mg of test, without an AI . then don't run that much test lol.
    simply use something like 200mg of test and 700mg of EQ to fill the gap.. there, now you got your 900mg and very little to no aromatization.
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 05-22-2020 at 09:10 AM.
    greamebell likes this.

greamebell is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    why set a cycle up in such a way that you need to run a toxic and poisonous drug like Arimidex ..

https://jayccampbell.com/blog/estrog...ers-are-dying/

if for whatever reason, you don't want much aromatization and elevation of estrogen levels (which is generally a good thing) ,, then why the heck are you running 900mg of test ?
    the whole point of running nearly a gram of test is to get the estrogen.. if you don't want the estrogen, then why even bother running that much test in the first place. its pointless.

if you want lower amounts of estrogen, then set your cycle up for that..

if your not estrogen sensitive, then its even worse. your totally shooting yourself in the foot. AIs hinder gains and cause health problems.

I've ran 2000mg of test per week with no AI .. totally fine felt great. most guys on this forum run up to a gram of test per week with no AI.. get great gains and feel great.

if you however are estrogen sensitive (not able to benefit from its potent anabolic and health promoting properties),, then simply set your cycle up for that.
    are you not aware that 90% of the AAS drugs available to us don't even convert to estrogen in the first place ? why not run a cycle with those drugs.. its totally counter productive to run the main drug that converts to estrogen, test, at 900mg then have to take an AI to block the estrogen when the estrogen is the whole point of why you take test in the first place.

run some damn deca , primo, var, Eq, masteron , etc.. so you don't have to run a health harming cancer drug like arimidex.
    if you can't handle 900mg of test, without an AI . then don't run that much test lol.
    simply use something like 200mg of test and 700mg of EQ to fill the gap.. there, now you got your 900mg and very little to no aromatization.
    OK I clearly don't have much of a clue I guess
    OK reasons for test e and tren a is I already have them
    What do you suggest with these compounds
    I realy appreciate your help thank you

I don't know your stats, or your goals, or past cycle experience etc..

so I can only speak generally here.

high dose test with tren is great for putting on some size.. tren is 5x more androgenic then test. in order for tren to help you put on size it requires estrogen as its counter part.. thats again why high dose test works well with tren, because you get all that estrogen conversion.. which is needed for adding mass when you have something as androgenic as tren.

this is why when ranchers beef up their cattle for slaughter, and they inject them with Tren ,, they also inject them with estrogen at the same time.
    the androgen, tren, needs the estrogen to stimulate growth and produce high amounts of IGF..

so your cycle itself is not bad at all (I would throw some masteron in their though).. its just the idea that you want to run a cycle like that, but then shoot yourself in the foot and defeat the purpose of such a cycle by running an AI with it to stop the estrogen, which is the very thing that makes a cycle like that work well.

if your NOT estrogen sensitive, run your cycle as is, add some masteron and drop the AI . if you happen to be estrogen sensitive though, then simply re formulate your cycle with compounds that work well but don't aromatize and won't require the use of an AI
    greamebell likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I don't know your stats, or your goals, or past cycle experience etc..

so I can only speak generally here.

high dose test with tren is great for putting on some size.. tren is 5x more androgenic then test. in order for tren to help you put on size it requires estrogen as its counter part.. thats again why high dose test works well with tren, because you get all that estrogen conversion.. which is needed for adding mass when you have something as androgenic as tren.

this is why when ranchers beef up their cattle for slaughter, and they inject them with Tren ,, they also inject them with estrogen at the same time.
    the androgen, tren, needs the estrogen to stimulate growth and produce high amounts of IGF..

so your cycle itself is not bad at all (I would throw some masteron in their though).. its just the idea that you want to run a cycle like that, but then shoot yourself in the foot and defeat the purpose of such a cycle by running an AI with it to stop the estrogen, which is the very thing that makes a cycle like that work well.

if your NOT estrogen sensitive, run your cycle as is, add some masteron and drop the AI . if you happen to be estrogen sensitive though, then simply re formulate your cycle with compounds that work well but don't aromatize and won't require the use of an AI
    That makes a lot of sense thank you
    How much mast would I recommend?
    Thank you for your time

Quote Originally Posted by greamebell View Post
    That makes a lot of sense thank you
    How much mast would I recommend?
    Thank you for your time
    350mg per week is a good base and starting point
    greamebell likes this.