Results 1 to 17 of 17
Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Chark
  • 1 Post By tinymuscles
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 2 Post By Chark
  • 1 Post By amindzeye

Thread: HCG how long will it last

  1. #1
    tinymuscles is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    90

    HCG how long will it last

    how long will my 5000iu hcg last in fridge, i need it for ten weeks...

  2. #2
    Chark's Avatar
    Chark is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    567
    It will last way longer than that as long as you keep it in fridge as you already know to do.

    EDIT: unsure if you meant whether it would maintain quality or if you have enough. Are you running only an 8 week cycle? You'd want HCG during the time period after your last test shot but before you start taking PCT meds. Personally, I would keep more on hand than I'll need as you never know if you'll drop the bottle and break it, or if your measurements are slightly off and you end up missing a dose at the end, or if you can't get the last little bit out etc etc.

    5000iu dosed at 250iu twice weekly = 10 weeks
    Last edited by Chark; 05-14-2021 at 07:33 AM.

  3. #3
    tinymuscles is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    90
    Yeah, I was gauging for a ten week cycle to see how my body handles it... if it’s going good by week 10 i’ll extend it 2-3 weeks longer. but right now i have enough for a ten week cycle

  4. #4
    tinymuscles is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    90
    Also... on the beginner cycle guide it says to
    ONLY use hcg up until the last shot of test, and to not use it the two weeks you’re waiting to start PCT, but you’re saying i should be using it those 2 weeks? can you clarify if it’s really needed or not?

  5. #5
    Chark's Avatar
    Chark is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    567
    Quote Originally Posted by tinymuscles View Post
    Also... on the beginner cycle guide it says to
    ONLY use hcg up until the last shot of test, and to not use it the two weeks you’re waiting to start PCT, but you’re saying i should be using it those 2 weeks? can you clarify if it’s really needed or not?
    It's used the two weeks waiting to start PCT for the same reason you've seen other methods of blasting it during that time only (without using during cycle). Stimulating the leydig cells during this period can help promote a quicker recovery. I personally like doubling my 250iu/week i use on cycle to 500iu/week during that two week timeframe but I wouldn't say it's necessary. A wise man once told me it's better to use hcg than to not. We stop using once we start PCT as hcg is suppressive. Hope this clears it up!

  6. #6
    Chark's Avatar
    Chark is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    567
    Tiny, one thing to keep in mind is that while that beginner cycle recommendation is very good and time tested and still to this day is just fine...it was written many years ago and ideas/discoveries/current methods change over time. You'll be just fine running during your cycle and not that 2 week period if you elect not to. I'm just telling you what i think is best practice
    Cylon357 likes this.

  7. #7
    tinymuscles is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    90
    perfect thanks for the good advice, better safe then sorry
    Chark likes this.

  8. #8
    tinymuscles is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    90
    Also my HCG is veterinarian grade says on the bottle but my source is extremely legit and trust worthy. you think i’m good to go?

  9. #9
    Chark's Avatar
    Chark is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    567
    Quote Originally Posted by tinymuscles View Post
    Also my HCG is veterinarian grade says on the bottle but my source is extremely legit and trust worthy. you think i’m good to go?
    your HUMAN chorionic gonadotropin is vet grade? that's interesting. I don't see why it wouldn't be fine if that's a thing.

  10. #10
    tinymuscles is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    90
    i’ll send you a photo

  11. #11
    tinymuscles is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    90
    Look up chorulon vet HCG

  12. #12
    amindzeye's Avatar
    amindzeye is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by Chark View Post
    I personally like doubling my 250iu/week i use on cycle to 500iu/week during that two week timeframe
    I see the standard is 250iu/2x week. You are saying your body responds well to just 250iu/week? I take it your an outlier as far as responsiveness to it?

  13. #13
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Nice Guy Cy
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,977
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Chark View Post
    Tiny, one thing to keep in mind is that while that beginner cycle recommendation is very good and time tested and still to this day is just fine...it was written many years ago and ideas/discoveries/current methods change over time. You'll be just fine running during your cycle and not that 2 week period if you elect not to. I'm just telling you what i think is best practice
    This.

    Another thing I will add is that I believe the first cycle as specified here is designed to be idiot proof. That is, it assumes that without some guidance, someone that cycles for the first time is absolutely going to do something stupid, probably without realizing it. As beginners, cycling needs to be as simple and safe as can be. So, while you CAN tweak it for your specific case IF YOU HAVE DONE THE STUDY before you start your cycle, maybe you shouldn't, especially for those people that are asking for help with their first cycle.
    Chark likes this.

  14. #14
    Chark's Avatar
    Chark is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    567
    Quote Originally Posted by amindzeye View Post
    I see the standard is 250iu/2x week. You are saying your body responds well to just 250iu/week? I take it your an outlier as far as responsiveness to it?
    I meant to say I doubled 2x 250iu/wk to 2x 500iu/wk during the timeframe between last pin & PCT drugs.

    So NOT half of what's generally suggested, the regular amount and then double

  15. #15
    Chark's Avatar
    Chark is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    567
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    This.

    Another thing I will add is that I believe the first cycle as specified here is designed to be idiot proof. That is, it assumes that without some guidance, someone that cycles for the first time is absolutely going to do something stupid, probably without realizing it. As beginners, cycling needs to be as simple and safe as can be. So, while you CAN tweak it for your specific case IF YOU HAVE DONE THE STUDY before you start your cycle, maybe you shouldn't, especially for those people that are asking for help with their first cycle.
    This is a great point. It's not the end-all be-all of best practice, something you have to learn over the years with continued education, but rather harm reduction for the young man who is concerned only with muscles now vs. potential health ramifications.
    Cylon357 and DinAZ like this.

  16. #16
    amindzeye's Avatar
    amindzeye is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by Chark View Post
    I meant to say I doubled 2x 250iu/wk to 2x 500iu/wk during the timeframe between last pin & PCT drugs.

    So NOT half of what's generally suggested, the regular amount and then double
    Thanks for the clarification.
    Chark likes this.

  17. #17
    Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Asia but not Asian.
    Posts
    1,674
    Quote Originally Posted by amindzeye View Post
    I see the standard is 250iu/2x week. You are saying your body responds well to just 250iu/week? I take it your an outlier as far as responsiveness to it?
    There is no standard dose for male. The dose of Pharmacy grade ranges 2 shots a week @1000 per shot (this is the starting doseage for anyone seeing a doctor) to 3 shots a week up to 4000iu per shot. This is for hRT therapy so it should be good for you.

    The 500iu dose is a hold over from the 90s hCG diet. You can do a google and read all the information on that if you like.

    Things to know
    You will take an estrogen hit and it is significant.


    If you are taking hCG for restarting your system after cycle it is standard (via doctor) to take one shot at 10,000iu after last shot of testosterone .

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •