Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By JaneDoe
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By Iranon
  • 1 Post By JaneDoe
  • 2 Post By Killah_Keith
  • 1 Post By redz

Thread: Is it really worth following the 4-5 half-lives theory for pct?

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries

Is it really worth following the 4-5 half-lives theory for pct?

A drug takes 4-5 half-lives to leave the system completely! Bah right! But it is not necessary to wait all this time to start a PCT. Why? Let's say HCG was used in the cycle to mimic LH in the testes which is suppressed. So from my point of view it doesn't matter if you start a PCT 14 days or 30 days after the last application. recovery will be faster because HCG was used in the cycle and kept the response in the leyding cells to produce the precious LH (it was not inhibited completely) so that's why many gurus in my opinion always indicate HCG in the cycle, because you could start a PCT much sooner than expected! Hmmmm! But Davi still all the drug was not expelled from his system! The first active life is 100%, then 50%, then 25%....As long as the steroid is in your system just increase weeks with the use of Nolvadex + Clomid to see a better recovery response. If you do 4 weeks of pct serms, why not add 3 more if you're worried...Baah think

Tapatalk
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, I don't think it matters much unless you don't have enough PCT ancillaries. Not sure that PCT does much, anyhow. I do believe in HCG throughout the cycle, and for a couple of weeks after.
    JaneDoe likes this.

Iranon is offline Associate Member
    PCT depends on so much it is not a simple thing. Someone is on 400mg Test cyp a week, the other is on 1200mg Test cyp a week stacked with 200deca and 600EQ. Do both start PCT at the same time? Short answer is No. Age will also change the rules a bit.

In the past I started what I called a soft PCT after two weeks post last IM with long esters, just 40mg Nolvadex . Week three or four I would add clomid at 50mg ED for three weeks. HCG was run on cycle and not after two weeks post cycle. Worked for me much better then doing no PCT.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iranon View Post
    PCT depends on so much it is not a simple thing. Someone is on 400mg Test cyp a week, the other is on 1200mg Test cyp a week stacked with 200deca and 600EQ. Do both start PCT at the same time? Short answer is No. Age will also change the rules a bit.

In the past I started what I called a soft PCT after two weeks post last IM with long esters, just 40mg Nolvadex. Week three or four I would add clomid at 50mg ED for three weeks. HCG was run on cycle and not after two weeks post cycle. Worked for me much better then doing no PCT.
    Yes I agree! Well Deca and EQ carry identical half-lives of 21 days, waiting for 5 half-lives would be crazy or a tremendous waste of time... I don't think it's worth waiting too long to start a pct as HCG maintains the balls full during the cycle! I think it would be easier to wait 21 days after the last deca and EQ application to start pct than to wait too long
    By the theory of certain gurus it is wrong not to expect 4-5 half-life of a drug! But I don't agree waiting too long after stopping steroid use ...I confess that I'd rather do a blast and cruise than wait 5 half-life of 19-nor like Deca to start a pct
    Iranon likes this.

Killah_Keith is offline Junior Member
    Or just TRT for life.

No need to PCT ever.
    Cylon357 and JaneDoe like this.

yosemite-gains is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Yeah, I don't think it matters much unless you don't have enough PCT ancillaries. Not sure that PCT does much, anyhow. I do believe in HCG throughout the cycle, and for a couple of weeks after.
    You seem like a big proponent of HCG . Do you prefer to run it all cycle long at.. 250IU EOD or only towards the end of the cycle?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yosemite-gains View Post
    You seem like a big proponent of HCG. Do you prefer to run it all cycle long at.. 250IU EOD or only towards the end of the cycle?
    HCG should only be used during the cycle, after the cycle it is not good, in the post cycle it is suppressive.

HCG is an exogenous LH that will disrupt the hypothalamus by blocking the production of its endogenous LH. It will desensitize your Leydig cells.Imo

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I remember pct lol. Screw that. Blast and cruise for me.
    JaneDoe likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I remember pct lol. Screw that. Blast and cruise for me.
    I think it's only worth pct if you decide to leave the world of steroids for good! I don't think blast-cruise is a dangerous thing, when we do blood tests to supervise the RBC, CBC during the cycle... If we have a little problem, the doctor will fix it.

Thread Information