Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By Quester
  • 1 Post By Quester
  • 1 Post By Cylon357

Thread: How do you use Menopur as part of bringing your sperm back after years on cycle?

KidUK is offline Associate Member

How do you use Menopur as part of bringing your sperm back after years on cycle?

From what I understand Menopur is used after hCG . But I’m just not completely sure at what point you’re supposed to implement it. I’m currently currently using Clomid and nolvadex and still a little bit of hCG. It’s been about a month since my last enanthate shot. From what I’ve been told Menopur is to be used after hCG or something like that. Does anyone have any information or knowledge on that? Thanks
    Last edited by KidUK; 12-08-2023 at 10:50 AM.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KidUK View Post
    From what I understand Menopur is used after hCG. But I’m just not completely sure at what point you’re supposed to implement it. I’m currently currently using Clomid and nolvadex and still a little bit of hCG. It’s been about a month since my last enanthate shot. From what I’ve been told Menopur is to be used after hCG or something like that. Does anyone have any information or knowledge on that? Thanks
    IIRC, menopur is HMG. HMG is not explicitly needed for PCT as it acts more like FSH. As such, I would only use it when you are actively trying to conceive.
    Quester likes this.

KidUK is offline Associate Member
    Yes, that’s exactly what I’m trying to do. Bring back my sperm to make a baby. Generally speaking, do you take it along with hCG or do you take it after HCG? Or maybe is it taken after the one month of Clomid PCT? Thanks buddy.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KidUK View Post
    Yes, that’s exactly what I’m trying to do. Bring back my sperm to make a baby. Generally speaking, do you take it along with hCG or do you take it after HCG? Or maybe is it taken after the one month of Clomid PCT? Thanks buddy.
    Please let us know after you research this. I could do the work and let you know but you wouldn't be happier than if you did the work yourself. Please share once you have found the answer
    Cylon357 likes this.

I've got an appointment at Duke fertility next month. I'll post about it but until then it occurred to me that Mormon's probably got some knowledge on this.
    https://healthcare.utah.edu/fertilit...ting/all-tests

These are some of the tests and they have explanation.
    EVALUATING MALE FERTILITY

Our ability to diagnose and treat fertility problems has greatly advanced over the last decade. Getting a complete and accurate diagnosis is essential to finding the best treatment or therapy for you.
    Our andrology laboratory offers several diagnostic tests that can help your treatment process, including semen analysis, sperm penetration assay, and an anti-sperm antibody test.

However, contextual to our group is hormonal and they don't go into therapies. But the AI assisted google search comes up with a lot and there not that surprising to many of the users on this forum. So, there are treatments.

Never go to duke fertility unless you want your genitals fondled by an angry, over educated, lady for $40.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Never go to duke fertility unless you want your genitals fondled by an angry, over educated, lady for $40.
    What does she look like?

Asking for a friend...
    Quester likes this.

Thread Information