Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cuz

Thread: Just came off after 10yrs on and need to make baby, have HCG, clomid, and Nolva, help

KidUK is offline Associate Member

Just came off after 10yrs on and need to make baby, have HCG, clomid, and Nolva, help

Hey there longtime member, but haven’t posted in many years. Long story short I’ve been doing TRT for the past 10 years and just came off about three weeks ago. Wife needs a baby, so I need to make that happen.
    So far…. I have been taking HCG for about a month at approximately 3000 or 4000 IU per week. My last shot of test was three weeks ago pretty much. Just got Clomid and Nolvadex today. So basically, the only thing I’m unsure of is how much and for how long and what dosages I should be using Clomid and Nolvadex for. I suppose I will be using the hCG alongside them for at least another month or so. Please help with the Clomid and Nolvadex suggestions

KidUK is offline Associate Member
    please help

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    All we can say is good luck bud, been several guys try that power pct thing but idk man. I personally cant help you there as its not my thing. Hopefully someone else can chime in and help you out.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KidUK View Post
    Hey there longtime member, but haven’t posted in many years. Long story short I’ve been doing TRT for the past 10 years and just came off about three weeks ago. Wife needs a baby, so I need to make that happen.
    So far…. I have been taking HCG for about a month at approximately 3000 or 4000 IU per week. My last shot of test was three weeks ago pretty much. Just got Clomid and Nolvadex today. So basically, the only thing I’m unsure of is how much and for how long and what dosages I should be using Clomid and Nolvadex for. I suppose I will be using the hCG alongside them for at least another month or so. Please help with the Clomid and Nolvadex suggestions
    Use the search feature to find one or two members who recently went through this. Test Monsterone might be one that logged it, my apologies if I'm off base there.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Use the search feature to find one or two members who recently went through this. Test Monsterone might be one that logged it, my apologies if I'm off base there.
    I believe you’re correct and Pistol Pete as well but im pretty sure he abandoned that thread and went back on trt
    Cylon357 likes this.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If the search feature isn't giving you enough info, please share from what you learn in the world. GL

Thread Information