Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    i think she looks amazing, from a bodybuilding perspective, she rocks. i just think it sucks that the sport and its judges encourage these woman and men to push boundaries and damage their health, only to then tell them they need to be smaller

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    i think she looks amazing, from a bodybuilding perspective, she rocks. i just think it sucks that the sport and its judges encourage these woman and men to push boundaries and damage their health, only to then tell them they need to be smaller
    Ditto, just like the men they will too have to comform to new judging... When and how I dont know.

I would rather see a contest of purley weight gaged. The best guy at 200-215lbs... or everyone that weights 220lb step out and be judged sort of thing...

Something... what about over all winners compete in a tall and short.. every ones knows a good big man beats a good smaller man... even if they got = sym, cond, muscularity....

you can scratch that but I think weight needs to come back into Pro-rakings... On Dexters best day against Ronnies...???? how can it be fair... two different body's....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information