Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    mattj255 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    yeah i know, i should have stated that.

but it does go to show what having a high bf% does to these guys when it comes to contest prep.

i cant believe how bad his stretchmarks are. not to mention the gyno.
    Wish i could do that in 8 weeks

scribbs12 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    Retarded! Kids an idiot to be juicing so hard so young.
    same thing i was thinking... but at least hes making it.. so i would say its worth it.. he might have cut his life by 10 years.. but probably a very happy guy.. gots everything he wants and needs.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    crazy big

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    what a best!!!!!

FullMoonHowlingWolf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeyd View Post
    i would think these guys have access to every drug available and have some really smart people training them and would never get gyno?
    That's what I would think as well. IMO it ruins their look when they have gyno.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    He bulked to almost 330lbs. He will be fine, a little more time and he will get it right.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    He bulked to almost 330lbs. He will be fine, a little more time and he will get it right.
    I think he looks plain stupid to be honest, I mean look at the strecth marks and gyno. Horrible! This kids gonna juice and eat his way into a ****ing stroke.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    I think he looks plain stupid to be honest, I mean look at the strecth marks and gyno. Horrible! This kids gonna juice and eat his way into a ****ing stroke.
    i think during his early rise to fame was when he still had a respectable physique. his year off really hurt him and has basically ruined his chances at becoming pro.

i still cant believe that gyno:

i think during his early rise to fame was when he still had a respectable physique. his year off really hurt him and has basically ruined his chances at becoming pro.

i still cant believe that gyno:

His chest is weak, especially in the most musclar shot. He looks "good" in this pic minus the gyno.

I also think he hurt his chances of ever being #1

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    google brandon curry and you'll get an idea of how far behind trey is from having a pro level physique.

google brandon curry and you'll get an idea of how far behind trey is from having a pro level physique.

Yeah, this is more like it but they lack muscle maturity...but that will obviously come with time.

Richanimalpak is offline New Member
    will trey ever be the #1 bodybuilder in the world? not a ****en chance in hell...will he ever turn pro? i do believe he will eventually..its pretty obvious why his physique has undergone a regression...way too ****en heavy in the off season, Daniel Stuckart his previous manager/trainer took him down the wrong path..trey should have never went over 300 pounds..palumbo, centopani they all said he was way too heavy in the off season, and i cant for the life of me understand why he has gyno...i mean the ****en guy has a 6 figure contract with BSN and he cant fork out a couple grand and get it removed...Trey needs a new approach to bodybuilding and he hasnt even come close to paying his dues to be a IFBB pro..i wish trey and dave palumbo would come together, then trey might have a chance at becoming somewhat of a ********** BB
    Last edited by Richanimalpak; 09-09-2008 at 02:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richanimalpak View Post
    will trey ever be the #1 bodybuilder in the world? not a ****en chance in hell...will he ever turn pro? i do believe he will eventually..its pretty obvious why his physique has undergone a regression...way too ****en heavy in the off season, Daniel Stuckart his previous manager/trainer took him down the wrong path..trey should have never went over 300 pounds..palumbo, centopani they all said he was way too heavy in the off season, and i cant for the life of me understand why he has gyno...i mean the ****en guy has a 6 figure contract with BSN and he cant fork out a couple grand and get it removed...Trey needs a new approach to bodybuilding and he hasnt even come close to paying his dues to be a IFBB pro..i wish trey and dave palumbo would come together, then trey might have a chance at becoming somewhat of a ********** BB

I gotta agree with you...for some reason the morons thought making him get fat and out of shape at what 320 would be good for him.

He will NEVER be Mr. Olympia at this rate..looks like shit.

bro he was heavier than 320, i believe he got up to near 340..i mean how the f uck can a person train intense at that weight..and the stretch marks..i think its ****ed how this guy looks..going bald, gyno, worst stretch marks ive ever seen on anyone walking the earth, if something were to happen like him blowing out a knee or somethen (knock on wood) what is this guy left with? no post secondary education, bsn will throw him to the dogs, and a body beatin and forever scarred...i think its disgusting how people in the business exploited this guy.. and he doesnt have the genetics to be MR O ever
    Last edited by Richanimalpak; 09-10-2008 at 12:36 AM.

The hype has been extinguished

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    trey brewer is defintly huge but he has the gyno and the strech marks to prove it..most of his pix in the magazines you have seen him in are air brushed.

Dinosaur is offline Member
    well that s why you need to take time baby, short cuts are not always the silver bullets.
    it takes time to grow and put quality muscle i don't care what u take or put into ur body.
    its called human intinct or nature i think he was decieved buy his own people by always giving him good remarks. not envying the guy i wish him a good luck but being honest.

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    Live hard, gyno young...

xrame is offline New Member
    beast never see him doin well at top level tho jus another mass freak

xrame is offline New Member
    brandon curry on tha other hand should be good to watch him rise tru the ranks

rykketid is offline New Member
    no slim fit jeans for you my friend

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information