Billytk03z is offline Member

BD tbol or dbol??? (still cant decide?)

I will try to get a pic up later but in the meantime I will describe... (yes, I have looked through all of the threads and I still cant tell)

they are square shaped with Edited. Please read the rules. Do not post lab names. imprinted on one side and scored with a "10" imprinted on the other side...... the color is kind of a neutral pink... in the bright light it looks faded pinkish/ in darkend light it looks like a darker pepto bismal pink... Im so confused???????

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    sounds like dbol

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Please edit your post and refrain from using lab initials. Admin will have to edit the title.

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    Please edit your post and refrain from using lab initials. Admin will have to edit the title.

No problem... but when did the rules change... I know that no lab names can be posted but why are letters on a tab that describes it a prob? also, I thought it was determined that aforementioned lab was considered a "legit" pharmacy as such so that mentioning its name in full was not a problem... anyway....

Im thinking it may be dbol ..... i usually run tbol @ 50mg so I will run these tabs I have @ 50mg.. what signs should I look for if it is indeed dbol...????

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billytk03z View Post
    No problem... but when did the rules change... I know that no lab names can be posted but why are letters on a tab that describes it a prob? also, I thought it was determined that aforementioned lab was considered a "legit" pharmacy as such so that mentioning its name in full was not a problem... anyway....

Im thinking it may be dbol..... i usually run tbol @ 50mg so I will run these tabs I have @ 50mg.. what signs should I look for if it is indeed dbol...????
    If they are dbol , you'll know it!! You'll gain like 15-20 lbs. in like 2 weeks, your strength will sky rocket, good chance you will look puffy as hell

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Quote Originally Posted by Billytk03z View Post

Im thinking it may be dbol..... i usually run tbol @ 50mg so I will run these tabs I have @ 50mg.. what signs should I look for if it is indeed dbol...????
    Is it from the "Fire Breathing Serpant" lab? That's still considered a UG lab. The rules about this changed a year or so ago I think. Even initials or parts of the name aren't allowed.

Post some good clear pictures of them and some of the guys around here can tell you if they look legit or not. Also, try searching around this forum a bit, I know I've seen quite a few pictures people post up of legit Dbols from this company to compare to.

Good luck

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member

Quote Originally Posted by soccer#3 View Post
    Thanx bro for the link... but it is still really tough to compare with the color on the pics.... a few of the threads have pics that say they are tbol which mine look like and then there are a few other threads which dont look like mine and claim to be tbol...

one thing is I do know they are not fakes, I just dont know if dbol or tbol.....

I am working on getting some accurate pics of my tabs (actual color) cuz everytime I take a pic the color variates slightly from the lighting...

methan is offline Associate Member
    poor quality products, this brand sucks

Quote Originally Posted by methan_x View Post

I have had nothing but outstanding success on everything that I tried from above refernced Lab..... thats why I keep coming back for more!

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Quote Originally Posted by methan_x View Post
    I agree, I've heard to many stories of people gaining nothing off of this lab's gear.... but mainly gear that was produced in the 2006 time-frame. Maybe quality has picked up a bit recently, I, personally, will never know

Thread Information