cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member

give me some feedback guys on this sust sachtels

i won a contest and won 10 ml of sust never seen no shit like this in sachels any one no if its good too go it says 5ml on sachel i loaded one up and its like 2 ml not 5 ml Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	19.0 KB 
ID:	114791

Bump anyone

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Wouldn't risk it mate, never seen either

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    u gotta edit the lab on your post. i know where those came from. heard good reviews

Quote Originally Posted by number twelve View Post
    u gotta edit the lab on your post. i know where those came from. heard good reviews
    thanks i have heard nothing but good reviews also won a contest with them and might as well use them up i have never seen anything like it though

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    seen that lab around, but havent really heard to much about it. Havent heard anything negative if that makes a difference

well i will tell you this i pinned first time w this brand monday morning right glute and by tuesday morning it was swollen red and it hurts like a muther fcker i dont have a fever and its not really hot on touch but im not taking that shit again or ordering from them i am goin too give it a day or two then head too hospital

Sheven is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cyounger100 View Post
    well i will tell you this i pinned first time w this brand monday morning right glute and by tuesday morning it was swollen red and it hurts like a muther fcker i dont have a fever and its not really hot on touch but im not taking that shit again or ordering from them i am goin too give it a day or two then head too hospital
    either a lot of BA to keep that stuff relatively sterile either is not sterile stuff. either way, sachets are shit to inject is last alternative in the world!

Blog Entries
    ive read that some peeps filter the satchet product to be safer, and transfer it into steril vials...maybee try that in the future if you get this stuff again....

Quote Originally Posted by Sheven View Post
    either a lot of BA to keep that stuff relatively sterile either is not sterile stuff. either way, sachets are shit to inject is last alternative in the world!
    i will never use a sachtel ever again complete garbage at least it seems like its getting better not in as much pain still a lump and swollen but def getting better never again

Thread Information