Rose1 is offline New Member

Injection sites and blood.

I am new to this forum....would appreciate any help about my injections.
    I use 22gauge 1 inch syringes and inject the amount of air into each bottle equal to what I am going to draw out. I have a question about the blood in the syringe topic and questions I have read, but not found my answer yet so I am asking any very knowledgeable body builders this:
    How important is it that I insert my syringe into my injection site and pull back to check for blood?
    Awhile back, about a year ago, one guy on one of these websites told me it didn't matter if I hit blood, to go ahead and inject my Test Enanthate and Equipoise in the same syringe into the site.
    How necessary is it to inject ONLY into a site where I don't draw back any blood into the syringe??
    Also, I use 175mg / 3/4cc Test E weekly and this keeps my overall level at 1,000. I take 25mg of Proviron daily to increase my FREE Test awhile back (I can;t remember which forum) an Admin told me this 25mg Proviron would boost my FREE Test a little...that we don't need the FREE Test level much above the 2% out of 100% that is normal for anyone....a little above 2% is great for it to work building muscle. An online doctor said the same....too much FREE Test is not good.
    (Oh, and I use 250mg Equipoise weekly.)
    I will watch for your input/answers.
    Thanks guys. I really appreciate it.
    Last edited by Rose1; 03-07-2015 at 12:06 AM.

Rose1 is offline New Member
    This forum seems slow....not much going on.....noone has answered my thread/question.
    Any takers??
    Thanks guys!

Thread Information