snowman is offline Senior Member

Problem ordering for Ar-R and credit card

hi , ive been trying to order for a couple of days from ar-r , but when i go and use my visa, and try to finish the order, i get this message.... gateway error: the transaction has been declined because of AVS mismatch.The address provided does not match billing address of card holder.
    Well i checked and checked over and over the information needed to fill the order, and everything is correct,,# on visa, name , # at the back, and i keep getting the same message... called my bank, to check my information, and everything is O.K. all the information is the same... so today i tried to order again, and got the same message.
    Just to make sure, it had nothing to do with my credit card and billing address, i went and ordered protein from a website, that i normally get my supplements from... i had no problem ordering from that website, so i dont know why i keep getting this message from ar-r???? i also tried 2 other credit cards i have, and got the same message.
    Anyone else had this problem?
    Ive sent an email to ar-r, but so far, no reply to my personal email.
    thanks in advance for your help.
    Snowman.

Check your pm's my friend.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ar-r View Post
    this is what i love about AR-R ....never a problem, only solvable issues.

got it thanks....

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    this is what i love about AR-R ....never a problem, only solvable issues.
    I loved ar-r too, when i lived in Canada and ordered several times from them, thats why i wanted to order again, but now, i live in Portugal, and for some reason, my credit card(s) here in portugal, is not supported by AVS so now i cant order.... this time my problem is not solvable :-( , got to find another place to buy my pct,and my cia with the same quality

instagater is offline New Member
    I am having the same problems with my credit cards. Could you shoot me a pm also?

Quote Originally Posted by instagater View Post
    I am having the same problems with my credit cards. Could you shoot me a pm also?
    You don't have enough posts to PM. Contact customer service. [email protected]

Wes201 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by instagater View Post
    If you got a message that said AVS mismatch, "Avs stands for address verification system" It means that the address that you gave to arr as your "billing address" is not the same address that is tied to that particular cc or debit card. This happens when you have a P.O. Box listed as your address with the bank who issued the cc that you are trying to make the purchase with. You need to have a physical address listed with the bank who issued the cc you are using. You can have both a physical address and a mailing address listed at the bank as long as your "billing address" is a physical address and not a p.o. box....This was the problem that i initially had and i had to go to the bank and resolve it before i could complete my online order....Hope i was able to help and not cause more confusion

kingcali is offline New Member
    what about if someone just uses a prepaid visa card with no address listed with the card since its prepaid..does ar-r accept those

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    OK I'm getting the same error. Gateway error: This transaction has been declined

Showstopper1969 is offline New Member
    Same here, and I used my wife's cc the last transaction and no problem...ans I've had the same card and address for myself for 8 years...pm please.

I could never resolve my problem and tried different credit cards, so i finally give up... other then ar-r , i can use my credit card anywhere else on the web??? its to bad, cause before 2008 i lived in Canada and had order several times from Ar-r with no problems, but now that im in Europe, i cant.

Showstopper, I can't pm you. You don't have enough posts.

Anabolic4Health is offline Junior Member
    i just ordered and it went through...i also received email confirmation : )

Showstopper, I can't pm you. You don't have enough posts.
    I emailed your site and was told the same thing, avs mismatch and nothing could be done.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    works for me too.. sorry you are having issues..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Just got off the phone with my bank and address is correct...dammit.

Some credit cards in some countries ( example here in Portugal) they don't have/support address verification system.... i also went to the bank and my address is correct, when i asked them about AVS, they did not know, what i was talking about, and i had to explain to them... basically the system AVS is there to protect the owner of the card ;without the AVS anyone can use my credit card on line, and ship any goods to their addy... with AVS all information needs to match...its to bad, that not all the credit cards have it.
    Question that should be asked at the bank is , if they have AVS on their credit cards.

jack2987 is offline New Member
    I'm having the same issue and I can't PM

Quote Originally Posted by jack2987 View Post
    I'm having the same issue and I can't PM
    Email customer service [email protected]

Thread Information