Nico is offline Associate Member

Question just placed an order for finasteride.

Whats the feedback on this product. Who here is using it and what do you have to say about it?

i use it every day. I was almost bald when I started using it. i also had problems peeing..I could put out a fire out across the street now

keylock is offline Associate Member
    I did one ml a day when i was on super test to keep my hair frome thining. I think it help my acne to. however my friend is thining prety bad he thought he would up his dos to like 2 or 3 ml a day thin he started complaning his sex drive was week and he was crying at sad movies so i ges it must have droped his test level.allso doz anyone know if dht blockers lowers your test level or just blocks the bad test?will you get weeker if on a dht blocker and not on juice?

5 mgs is alot many guys will have libido problems @2mg ed without test. Your budy is taking to much

Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    i use it every day. I was almost bald when I started using it. i also had problems peeing..I could put out a fire out across the street now
    Going to have to order some soon... just started a tren /test/dbol run and my prostate will be doing to me in a few weeks...

Damm prostate!

Red

Grant is offline Member
    No feedback still?? Red Ketchup, I don't know if you remember me but how are ya?

helpmeAAS! is offline New Member
    I use it every day, 1 mg. 5 mg's a day shouldnt have any negative effects- this is the same dosage as Pfizer's Proscar, a prostate medication.

I can't tell if I've grown more hair, but there isnt any on the pillow when I wake up now, which is a mega plus.

Thread Information