geobatman is offline Junior Member

Benadryl for Receptors - Clen

Ok we all know that the general idea is to take benadryl ED for every 3rd week of clen .

My question is WHAT inside the benadryl refreshs the receptors?

Reason I'm asking is that I have in front of me:

1. Sleep-aid (diphenhydramine hydrochloride) each tab is 50mg
    2. Benadryl Allergy (diphenhydramine hydrochloride) each tab is 25mg

Both products have a couple NON-medical ingredients such as lactose something, sodium starch something etc IRRELEVANT.

One thing i noticed is that the sleep-aid was way cheaper.

Thnx bros,

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    This from the steroid profiles forum

Another option, if you are worried about receptor downgrade, is taking Benadryl, at around 50-100mgs/night before bed (every 3rd week or so, for that week). Benadryl is sold as an anti-histimine in the United States, and/or a sleep aid elsewhere in the world. However, Beta receptors are embedded in the cell's outer phospholipid membrane. The stability of the membrane has a lot to do with the proper function of the receptors. Methylation of the phospholipids is stimulated by the binding of beta agonists to their receptors. Methylated phospholipids are foreign to the body, and when the body recognizes tham as foreign, it breaks them down with phospholipase A2. This changes the structure of the outer membrane which results in desensitizaton of the beta receptors. On the other hand, agents that inhibit phospholipase A2 slow desensitization.

Cationic ampiphylic drugs are known for their ability to inhibit phospholipase A2. Benadryl (diphenhydramine) is a cationic ampiphylic drug.

Ergo, Benadryl slows desensitization of Beta receptors (i.e. Upgrades them) by inhibiting phospholipase A2, which is the enzyme that breaks down methylated phospholipids, and this action in turn keeps the phospholipid membrane stable, and thus keeps the receptors functioning properly. (7). This will allow you to use clen for much longer and it'll still have the same effects. Also, since Benadryl is an anti-histamine, and histamines have a direct effect on beta-adrenoreceptors (not just Beta-2’s but all of them), using an anti-histamine will have a direct effect on reducing beta-receptor stimulation (16), and thus upregulating your beta-receptors.

i just got owned.
    MY BAD

thnx kale jkjkjk

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by geobatman
    i just got owned.
    MY BAD

thnx kale jkjkjk
    No problem bro . Dont worry, not many people look in there !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    No problem bro . Dont worry, not many people look in there !!!

quick hide the evidence!

Thread Information