t215q is offline New Member

Question Completely new to this, Help a guy out?

I seen the AAR site, and read a few of the threads. Because I am so new, I have temporary idiot syndrome. NowI see the Clen - for reasearch only of course- .. But isnt clen supposed to be in tab form? And .. If this is in liquid form, it would obviously be injected.. ....right??? Im actually being serious here.. haha.. Again.. im Brand new .. dont be too hard on me - eh' ?

..and anything else I should know?

pelly789 is offline Member
    you should read around some more but the difference is the tabs are pharmaceutical grade and aar sells research chemicals they are legit/the same thing and its not injected its an oral you take it by mouth..if you looked at aars wed site i dont think you would want to inject berry clean into your body...sit around theres a whole lot to learn good luck

t215q is offline New Member
    yea i seen the flavors, I thought that was perhaps to .. 'throw off' some people.. but I guess not. Again since i dont know the science, and a whole lot about this.. But I did hear that if you were to ingest liquid, it would just be filtered out by your liver..

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by t215q
    yea i seen the flavors, I thought that was perhaps to .. 'throw off' some people.. but I guess not. Again since i dont know the science, and a whole lot about this.. But I did hear that if you were to ingest liquid, it would just be filtered out by your liver..
    No.. you're thinking about steroids ... oral steroids v.s. injectable steroids.

Liquid clen is absorbed the same as oral clen.

badboy247 is offline Junior Member
    [QUOTE=t215q]I seen the AAR site, and read a few of the threads. Because I am so new, I have temporary idiot syndrome. NowI see the Clen - for reasearch only of course- .. But isnt clen supposed to be in tab form? And .. If this is in liquid form, it would obviously be injected.. ....right??? Im actually being serious here.. haha.. Again.. im Brand new .. dont be too hard on me - eh' ?

..and anything else I should know?

yeah u should know that its safer to use tablet form clen if starting out as the mg dosage is set on the tablet. liquid clen is usually around 200mg/ml which means even though taking it orally u still gotta measure out your amounts accurately in a syringe. say starting on 50mg thats 1/4 of a ml in a syringe and is a bit fiddly for a newie. stick with tablets initially.

Thread Information