Thread: SAfety R3IGF-1

BigLiver is offline New Member

SAfety R3IGF-1

YO'
    Most of my posts in this department go unanswered but I"m going to try again. I know there are no gaurantee in life- I may be a little more familiar than rest in some ways. For instance when I got in my car 8 yrs. ago to go home from work I never knew a kid in a stolen car would nearly take my life and put me in a hospital for close to a year. Before accident I was in peak condition and thats what the Dr.s say saved my life. Any way 2 yrs ago I was able to start my marathon back to a healthy human and needless to say I was severly overweight due to drugs and lack of serious cardio. I started back in gym and worked my ass off for year and hit plateau so I wanted to get back in the game as I had been prior to accident. Boy alot of changes had gone on ingear since I was taken out. I first started with Hgh, test,var and clenand nice pct. Then after 4 mos. used primo and Hgh and made spectecular gains in cutting BF and started to look a little like my old self which was amazing particularly since my cardio was limited to speed walking. So here I am today talking about no garuantees in life. Recently ordered R3IGF-1 and then a post comes up day after I ordered talking about BSA. Scared the _ _ it out of me. I tried to PM Lion but was not allowed and e-mailed S.R. and they told me to PM Lion. So here Iam, how do we know that the BSA is safe and not infected. No garuantees but I don't ever want to see the inside of a hospital again unless visiting. Anyone that could shed light on this matter positive or negative would be greatly appreciated. REspectively Sincere. BL

okay.First off the guy who claimed to have tested the igf was ful or shit. Second BSA is safly used on many products. IT is steril because it was cultavated in a lab. THe product is safe.

BigLiver is offline New Member

Thanx Lion

Thanks for your attention to this matter. I appreciate you addressing the issue and I have limited knowledge of pharma. But I'm aware BSA is the base of many compounds. I just wanted some assurance that measures were being taken to obtain sterile product. I hope you didn't take my post to be churlish in manner. As I said there is no gaurantees in life and you have to take responsibility for your actions. I just try to limit my liabilities the best I can when possible. The products(clen ) I have received from you till present have been what they were represented to be. I received the clen about a week ago and it feels the same as the pharmaceutical tabs I've done in the past. I would never consider getting clen from any other source. My wife also has had same results as me. The clen is the shit!! Strong Regards, BL
    Last edited by BigLiver; 02-26-2006 at 08:06 PM.

Thread Information