GotJuice is offline New Member

Superdrol + Winstrol?

Hi, I'm looking for a bit of advice for a small cycle I'm running for about 5 weeks. I have done Sustanon and Test E in the past, along with oral Winstrol . Due to a lack of available sources lately, I've decided to try out Superdrol for 4-5 weeks starting with 10mg ED, and then probably 20mg ED for the remaining 3-4 weeks. I have some left over Winny that I'm thinking about throwing in towards the end, is this a good idea and if so when should I begin it?

Stats:
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: 175

I'm also taking Milk Thistle, and Niacin with the Superdrol, and I have San's "Attitude" ATD & 30HAT for estrogen control. Another question, when should I begin the "Attitude". Last cycle of Test E I seem to have gotten a bit of a swell in my left nipple and don't want that happening again. Is the "Attitude" stuff enough for me? If not, my only other source for PCT would probably be ARR.com thanks for the help, I can post pictures if needed.

TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member
    I would definitely invest in some anti-estros and pct items from ARR, especially if you are seeing signs of gyno. I have no idea what the dosing is on superdrol or the liver toxicity but I will tell you that I personally would not run it and winstrol at the same time (thats me though, if you want to run both at the same time and you feel your liver can take it, thats up to you). I would save the winny and just add an anti-estro into the cycle and finish it off with pct.

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    superdrol is very toxic to the liver. Im in pain right now after running it at 30mgs per day 3 weeks. I stopped yesterday cuz of the stomach cramps and my lower back is soooo achy! good luck to ya bro

Milky87 is offline Member
    Wrong forum. As in the steroid or supplement section

Thread Information