cutless is offline New Member

Exclamation Tamox Question experienced please

I just purchased some Tamox from ar's site but i need to know how much i should take every day... help me out please!!!
    Thankssssss!!

ive done some research and i see i should take 20mg a day.. should i take that all at once.. like right when i wake up or split it out throughout the day?

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    are you on cycle? are you taking it for pct? gotta give us some details dude

copenhagen is offline Member
    if your doing pct then i would use 40mg the first week then down to 20mg for the remainder of pct
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 03-08-2006 at 12:25 AM.

Nah bro.. im just taking it because it has a anabolic effect on the body.. blocking my testosteron from converting into estrogen.. riiight...? im just going to take it by itself.. im also taking clen which is working very well.. my cycle is 2weeks on 2weeks off... if im going to take tamox every day.. and i need to know how much i should take.. help me out please.

digitalje5u5 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cutless
    Nah bro.. im just taking it because it has a anabolic effect on the body.. blocking my testosteron from converting into estrogen.. riiight...? im just going to take it by itself.. im also taking clen which is working very well.. my cycle is 2weeks on 2weeks off... if im going to take tamox every day.. and i need to know how much i should take.. help me out please.
    I dont even know where to start...

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Mate where did you get all of this crap from. Taking Nolvadex while you are not on a cycle is a really dumb idea. Please show me the evidence that backs up what you are saying

Nasser is offline Associate Member
    Oh Dear........please be joking, I am sure you didn't find that research here!
    Please stop everything you are doing or considering doing, for your health and many other reasons and read up on these things very carefully!

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    You could have run liquidex (arimidex ) instead. Run it at 0.5mg ED for 4 weeks and it will nearly double test levels. Nolva only returns them to normal. I would save the nolva from a later PCT.

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    I bought Tomax to but i will be using it after my phera plex cycle.

40mg for the first week then 20mg for the rest of the cycle sounds great.

Thanks guys

VIPER82 is offline New Member

More research

You need to do more research.

Muscle_4_Hire is offline Associate Member
    haha, man thats a good laugh... if anything, the tamox would lessen your gains b/c you do want a little bit of estrogen conversion, the kind that your body produces naturally.

Thread Information