hiloracerboy84 is offline Junior Member

clen non-responder?

ok, first off im not trying to start a hate-on-ar-r thread oK!? lion has given me great customer service and ive ordered numerous times with quick service, so none of that.
    ive been on lions clen for about a month w/ the 3rd weekd benadryl thing. seems like my reaction to it hasnt changed, even with upping the dosage over time. im not usually a stimulant responder and 40mcg the first day didnt do much. i was up over 100mcg by day 3. ive been trying more and more, and today i took 200mcg(1ml) upon waking up, and just now (about 6 hours later) i just took another 100mcg. im waiting for it to kick in, but it just seems like its not responding the way i would like it to. maybe i set my expectations too high, but i thought i would have crazy shaking, heartrate and heat. my temp is up like .2 deg. and my rhr is about 100bpm. ive been monitoring everything closely, and ive even been taking 100mg benadryl every night this past week in hopes of helping to "refresh" my receptors more. anyway i was just wondering if theres such a thing as being non-responsive to clen. ...either that or ill just try maybe some hubei or something to see if i get better results. anyway just wanted to know if anyone else has had this problem. (i dont wanna hear about how crappy lions clen is so keep it to yourself) im just wondering if anyone has had this, and has had better experience with a different brand...i know clen is supposed to be clen, but hey its worth a try.

yes there is but that is usally people who are have A.D.D. It makes them slow down. They are able to concentrate.

Thread Information