llsdotmacll is offline Associate Member

Clen Dosage Question

I'm gonna start a clen cycle soon and I was wondering if I am supposed to take all of the dose at once or split it up throughout the day? If I split it up, should I split it into 2, 3, 4, 5 times, ect.? I'm prolly gonna do the the CLEN/ T3 combo so any suggestions on that are welcome. Also, I plan to take taurine and potassium supplements, is there anything else I should take while on clen and T3? I really appreciate any advice, thanks guys.

badboy247 is offline Junior Member
    i recommend clen with t3 for 6 weeks start 4days on 25mg of both then 4days at 50mg of both then 4days at 75mg both then 4days 100mg both then 4days 125mg of clen but stay at 100mg of t3. go no higher than 100mg of t3 and no higher than 200mg of clen. and taper your dose off slowly at the end. split it evenly thru the day... eg.. 100mg take 4 times 25mg. or for 200mg take 4 times 50mg. you get the picture. dont take less than 5 hours b4 bed time as u may get insomnia, the first time u take t3 u will instantly notice increase in temp ....(head will feel a bit hot but this subsides after an hour or so,, this obviously varies depending on the individual.. u probably wont notice any uncomfortable sides from the clen, but be warned the hazards associated with clen are underrated and it puts enormous stress on the heart. its well documented the risks of o/d ing with t3 etc etc or discontinuing too quickly,, but not so with clen. tablet form is better choice than liquid oral. u can take steroids while on clen and cyto trenbolone or winstrol or both work well. remember u want reduced calorie diet but still load your protein much as possible keeping around 1500cals per day. must have protein as the clen cyto works on protein synthesis. add a little cardio into your training and provided u do all the above you will get dramatic results, clen cyto is regarded as the single best fat burning stack available. (bar DNP & IGF-1) remember this is guide as i do not know your bf% size and weight.

jjmu is offline New Member
    Hey... i just started takin clen .. am on ma thrid day in and my heart rate after takin clen is about 100, as am sitting.... my blood pressure is fine (120/30)..... but am wondering about that hundred.. please help me.. i just wanna know if this is fine.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jjmu
    Hey... i just started takin clen .. am on ma thrid day in and my heart rate after takin clen is about 100, as am sitting.... my blood pressure is fine (120/30)..... but am wondering about that hundred.. please help me.. i just wanna know if this is fine.

..120 over 30 is NOT a good blood pressure....Diastolic is WAY TOO LOW....You must have made a typo....Mine has gotten down to 106/38 before and I passed out as soon as I stood up...

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by badboy247
    i recommend clen with t3 for 6 weeks start 4days on 25mg of both then 4days at 50mg of both then 4days at 75mg both then 4days 100mg both then 4days 125mg of clen but stay at 100mg of t3. go no higher than 100mg of t3 and no higher than 200mg of clen. and taper your dose off slowly at the end. split it evenly thru the day... eg.. 100mg take 4 times 25mg. or for 200mg take 4 times 50mg. you get the picture. dont take less than 5 hours b4 bed time as u may get insomnia, the first time u take t3 u will instantly notice increase in temp ....(head will feel a bit hot but this subsides after an hour or so,, this obviously varies depending on the individual.. u probably wont notice any uncomfortable sides from the clen, but be warned the hazards associated with clen are underrated and it puts enormous stress on the heart. its well documented the risks of o/d ing with t3 etc etc or discontinuing too quickly,, but not so with clen. tablet form is better choice than liquid oral. u can take steroids while on clen and cyto trenbolone or winstrol or both work well. remember u want reduced calorie diet but still load your protein much as possible keeping around 1500cals per day. must have protein as the clen cyto works on protein synthesis. add a little cardio into your training and provided u do all the above you will get dramatic results, clen cyto is regarded as the single best fat burning stack available. (bar DNP & IGF-1) remember this is guide as i do not know your bf% size and weight.

thanks for your help... jus curious, have u had any experience with the ARR liquid clen or liquid T3? if so how did they work for u? ...the reason i ask is becuz this is the only source i really have right as i hav not been able to find anything else that i would consider credible

thanks again

ohh ye men sorry about that that was a typo... my blood presusre is 120 /39 but my rhr is at 100 (this is an hour afyte i woke up and took clen as wel) so is this normal or not??

HUNTER1 is offline Member
    good luck on it. I'm doing the LION t3 now and am experiencing good results

ohh ye men sorry about that that was a typo... my blood presusre is 120 /39 but my rhr is at 100 (this is an hour afyte i woke up and took clen as wel) so is this normal or not??
    ..NO!!!.120/39 is not good....Are you sure you're taking your bp correctly?...if so drop the clen until you get your bp under control.....Your diastolic is very low..

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Lol **** men/... sorry ... i had problems with my bllod pressure thing... the batteries were low and it was giing me errors.. now i chnaged the battery adn it gave me 128/58.... but my rhr today is much lower is at 62 per minute... is this stiilll right or not?

does this mean is should crank up ma dossage or wut.. cause i keept it at 40mcg because i didnt know about this rhr thing!

almostgone.... i was reading the quote about the three things u love in life and wow u actually hav more than one english mastiff? my friend has one and its like a little pony, i swear u can ride it haha

Lol **** men/... sorry ... i had problems with my bllod pressure thing... the batteries were low and it was giing me errors.. now i chnaged the battery adn it gave me 128/58.... but my rhr today is much lower is at 62 per minute... is this stiilll right or not?
    ..128/58 is better....Follow your dosing protocol unless you notice it isn't working..

AG

Quote Originally Posted by llsdotmacll
    almostgone.... i was reading the quote about the three things u love in life and wow u actually hav more than one english mastiff? my friend has one and its like a little pony, i swear u can ride it haha
    ...Used to have 14...We're looking to rebuild the "herd" now....

AG

if i have 50 mcg tabs of T3 should i cut them in half witha razor?

a lil help

HURRICANEl87 is offline Banned
    why do u say clen pills are better then the liquid clen? also when u say clen cyto is the best fat burning stack is cyto t3? i bought lions t3/clen package thats why im asking

hiloracerboy84 is offline Junior Member
    yes just cut em in half if you like.

thanks hilo

ACKBZ is offline Female Member
    Is there really a difference between liquid clen /t3, and the tabs? Does one seem to outperfom the other? I can't seem to find a credible source to get any tabs from....if anyone knows of any, would you mind emailing me? [email protected] Thanks!

Thread Information