Bench Machine is offline Associate Member

clen and superdrol/halodrol

can you take clen and superdrol together

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Bench Machine
    can you take clen and superdrol together
    Can someone please answer this i have both and was told at my gym it would be a great stack but would like to be safe.

suprman09 is offline Associate Member

?

What is superdrol

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by suprman09
    What is superdrol
    Superdrol by Anabolic Extreme (2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one)

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, but this might be better in a cutting phase. But then again the implications of a strong CNS stimulent like clen and the CNS activation by a non aromatizing roid like SD should be very interesting. you'll probably get strong as hell even before the size starts commin on. My only concern is the joints. SD can dry you out a little so try to avoid explosive movements. you may lose some bodyfat on this stack. you will most likely lose wieght he first week from SD water loss, so drink up. Also clen may give you the jitters and you may not be hungry, but you gotta shuv food in your face to grow, so dont let the clen stop you.

jaybo2438 is offline New Member
    i wouldnt do it together, from what ive heard alot of the time people actually lose BF on superdrol while gaining mass so it would seem like a waist to run clen with it. Also i dont think it would be a good idea to run a stimulant like clen with superdrol since a side of it is increased bp.

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    do urself a favor instead of the superdrol(weak)replace that with HALODROL-50.witch u can by over the counter has been proven to be stronger than the origanl M 1 test(methyl 1 testosterone )ive had great results with both gained about 13 lbs by taking mt1 by itself an the same results with the HALODROL-50 and didnt work out half as hard .i didnt think the superdrol was that effective an the 17 HD is even worse shouldnt even be on the market for building mass(17 hd)

Thread Information