Thread: clen pump

onehundredk is offline Member

clen pump

just looking into the clen from lion...over the pills, anyone had experience from the pump...and a couple more questions...dosing is 20mcg per pump? even tho ill probably use a syringe for accurate ammounts....how long say running aprox. 100-140mcg everyday do you think that bottle will last? about 40-42 days right (not that great with my math)...also...if you were to keep with the tablets or the pump which would you use?

I_taste_blood is offline New Member
    Bump. I prefer oral liq because of the higher absorption rate.

i just went thru some lion clen post...and there seems to be quite a few people who are taking high doses with little results...rumor of "bad batch" of brew...if this is an accurate fact. please fill me in, cuz i wont buy the pump until i hear that the few are taking it wrong...or they are just expecting too much ( like weighing 300 pounds at 5'10 and wanting a 6 pack in 6 weeks)

I_taste_blood is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by onehundredk
    i just went thru some lion clen post...and there seems to be quite a few people who are taking high doses with little results...rumor of "bad batch" of brew...if this is an accurate fact. please fill me in, cuz i wont buy the pump until i hear that the few are taking it wrong...or they are just expecting too much ( like weighing 300 pounds at 5'10 and wanting a 6 pack in 6 weeks)

alot of people take clen wrong. i don't think anyone should be taking over 80mcgs in a 24hr period. With proper diet, administration, etc. no more than 80mcgs of clen should do the trick. I've never bought here from ar-r but i've used lion's clen in the past, and that shit is prefered in my book.

bump

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by onehundredk
    just looking into the clen from lion...over the pills, anyone had experience from the pump...and a couple more questions...dosing is 20mcg per pump? even tho ill probably use a syringe for accurate ammounts....how long say running aprox. 100-140mcg everyday do you think that bottle will last? about 40-42 days right (not that great with my math)...also...if you were to keep with the tablets or the pump which would you use?
    1 pump = 20mcg. I would go with an oral syringe for accurate dosing. I've had a few buddies that have gotten a defective pump. Just type in the suggestion box that you would like an oral syringe. Lion runs a good business so he will take care of you. Go with the liquid, it is very potent.
    Last edited by Papi93; 03-30-2006 at 08:48 PM.

OllllO is offline Junior Member
    don't know, it's hard to say. there have been many posts of people that say it does not work. some just didn't use it right. some have used it before and say that this stuff does not work the same. I have never used it, but i have read all the posts of people saying the stuff is bad. they all seem to be posted recetly(maybe bad batch) there are also some wierd things, no responds to questions from lion about returning bad gear if you do get bad stuff. deleted bad reviews. typed in lab report instead of a copy or pdf. personally i don't think he is any type of scammer, many people seem to get their stuff just fine, but i do think he may have had a bad batch. personally i don't like seeing senior members that have seen this all before, and when it comes up they are not supprised at all, they have seen the problems with lions stuff before. all these things are just from second hand and what i have seen. but as long as you are informed and get both sides, you can make your own decition.

Quote Originally Posted by OllllO
    don't know, it's hard to say. there have been many posts of people that say it does not work. some just didn't use it right. some have used it before and say that this stuff does not work the same. I have never used it, but i have read all the posts of people saying the stuff is bad. they all seem to be posted recetly(maybe bad batch) there are also some wierd things, no responds to questions from lion about returning bad gear if you do get bad stuff. deleted bad reviews. typed in lab report instead of a copy or pdf. personally i don't think he is any type of scammer, many people seem to get their stuff just fine, but i do think he may have had a bad batch. personally i don't like seeing senior members that have seen this all before, and when it comes up they are not supprised at all, they have seen the problems with lions stuff before. all these things are just from second hand and what i have seen. but as long as you are informed and get both sides, you can make your own decition.

ya ive used the tablets, at at 100mcg...i was pretty messed up...so i think the liquid would be better. just wondering if i go ahead and pay for this...am i gonna get clenbuterol or something that doesnt work? you kno...

OllllO is offline Junior Member
    i'm sure you'll get clen , but will it be underdosed or not....don't ask me. it would be cool for you to get it, and report back wether it was the same as the last stuff you had or if it was weaker.....but that's your call.

Thread Information