digitalje5u5 is offline Junior Member

Research Chem Advice

18 days into a 4 week SD cycle and acne is starting to kick in. Also, I noticed my nips are a bit "puffy" looking. I have some tamox on hand for PCT.

Question #1 - should I take the tamox now (@ 20/40mg ED) or do I need something like Letro?

Question #2 - are their any research chemicals available for my goldfish that will help with acne?

Thanks,
    /DJ

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    damn a goldfish with zits? sheesh i dont believe lion has anything for acne and sd is a progestin so i doubt the nolva will do anything for that unless they are from a lowered testosterone level and estrogen is taking over im not sure how that works with sd..i used it for 10 days and noticed puffy nips but they went away a few weeks after i stopped use nolva for pct

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    oh and for the acne try nizoral shampoo as a bodywash on your skin...proactiv..or mega dosing vitamin b5 search there are a lot of solutions for acne even dishsoap because of its strong anti bacterial properties

Lion? Anyone else that can wigh in on #1?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    damn a goldfish with zits? sheesh i dont believe lion has anything for acne and sd is a progestin so i doubt the nolva will do anything for that unless they are from a lowered testosterone level and estrogen is taking over im not sure how that works with sd..i used it for 10 days and noticed puffy nips but they went away a few weeks after i stopped use nolva for pct
    The nolva won't help SD gyno. Anabolios is right with his statement. Save nolva for your PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    The nolva won't help SD gyno. Anabolios is right with his statement. Save nolva for your PCT.
    ok, so Ill stop NOW (after 3 weeks of SD instead of going to 4).

Is Nolva alone @ 40/40/20/10 sufficient for PCT?

I want to retain as much LM as possible and want to recover natural test production as quickly as possible.

Thanks,
    /DJ

yes it should be fine for pct..... Try some letro for the nipps

Thread Information