Thread: help Letro ?

canes4lyf1 is offline New Member

help Letro ?

I ordered letro about a month and a half ago and i ran it at 2.5 it did absolutly nothing to me my nipples havent changed at all im very upset is there something else i could try mabye something stronger ? is there any thing i can do ? please any help will be greatly apreciated.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Bump

llsdotmacll is offline Associate Member
    if letro doesnt work, the only other alternative to my knowledge is surgery

briancb1 is offline Member
    Sorry to bring this back from the dead, but I've got puffy aereolas and I'm heavily considereing purchasing letro to counteract this event. Does it work a majority of the time or what is the odds it will reverse gyno?

Thanks,
    Brian

HD Heritage is offline New Member
    Based on what I've read on this forum... letro is the best thing to prevent and/or reverse gyno. I'm very new to this myself so maybe a vet or mod can chime in & back me up or correct me, whichever the case maybe. What I can tell you from my personal experience is this. About 3/4 of the way through my first cycle of test e only (which I'm about to complete), my nips got really sore & maybe a little puffy. Got scared it might be gyno coming on so I ordered the letro from ar-r 's site & damn did it ever work! I followed the dosage recommended in a thread by someone here titled "everything you need to know about gyno", I think it was by c-bino? Do a search on letro dose & you'll find it. It's an awesome thread. Hope this helps & good luck bro!

HD Heritage is offline New Member
    I found the link to c-binos thread, I'll post it below if I do this right....

All you need to know about GYNO.

Thread Information