edgarr is offline Member

Clen cycle ending..need answers

this Sunday will be the end of my 3rd week on clen . It has been successful. At this point I am taking 120mcg split in 2, one in the morning and one around mid afternoon. I have lost most if not all of the side effects that I had the first week, shakey hands, cramps, headaches, etc. Keep in mind that the sides were never that bad, very mild IMO and my body temp is back to normal. I worked my way up from 20mcg a day to where I am now. My question is now that my body has gotten used to the clen am I better off stopping it for 1 week, 2 or 3 and starting back up or even though there are no more visual sides keep going for 3 more weeks (I really don't want to be on it for more then 6 weeks). I have heard 2 weeks on 2 off was a good idea or that taking benadrly after 3 weeks was also good. But what do you guys is my better choice here? thanks.

thedoctordavo is offline Junior Member
    From everything I've read the ballot seems to be split on this. About half say to cycle on and off about half say benadryl. I would probably be leaning towards the six weeks with benny, however I don't claim to be one of the experts on this chemical. Is T-3 being used also or simply the clen ?

Cdup is offline Junior Member
    I would assume that this is simply going to be an educated personal opinion. Since the ballot is split, I would say go with what you would like. If you cannot handle sides at prolonged periods, or if it doesn't feel right, just stop. I guess what I'm trying to say is, it's up to you bro. Good luck , let us know how it turns out.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I have tried both and prefer the time on time off method. I dont like the grogy feeling the Benedryl leaves you with and I dont think it does shit anyway

edgarr is offline Member
    it is just Clen . I don't want the drowsy feeling so I think I will take time off. Should I take 3 weeks off seeing that was the cycle or will 2 be ok? thanks

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    two weeks on two weeks off is the standard

IFIWAS is offline Junior Member
    During your off time take some sort of ECA stack to keep things going with your body then start the Clen up again.

Surfstud18 is offline Member
    What if you take the eca stack with clen ?

mitch911 is offline Member
    they both hit the same receptor and ECA hits it even harder so not a good idea

llsdotmacll is offline Associate Member
    i think an ECA stack during the off weeks of clen counter acts the idea of having time off as they work on the same receptors

Surfstud18 is offline Member
    Thanks for the info i could have blacked out haha i love this site

heavyhitter08 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by llsdotmacll
    i think an ECA stack during the off weeks of clen counter acts the idea of having time off as they work on the same receptors

correct. 2 week 2 off method will be useless if you use ECA stack in btw. they both attack the same receptors and will not allow them to refresh...

llsdotmacll is offline Associate Member
    if u want to keep things goin jus run some T3 throughtout the entire cycle (on days and off days)

Thread Information