Thread: Deca D@#$???

rmc3402 is offline New Member

Deca D@#$???

Will Proviron reduce or eliminate deca dick? Here is my first possible cyle with all the recomendations?? Deca Durabolin cycle [edit: Narkissos]
    Delivery : Decabol 1 x 10ml bottle (2500mg/bottle)

ZOOM IN
    WEEK
    DECA DURABOLIN

1 - 250 mg

2 - 500 mg

3 - 500 mg

4 - 500 mg

5 - 500 mg

6 - 250 mg

RECOMENDED PROTECTON:
    Use Clomid 1-2 tabs per day for 7-10 days after the cycle, to raise natural testosterone levels in your body system, for this cycle we would receommenf 10 tabs.

Proviron reduces water retention and increases yur sex drive during cycle. It is recomended to take 1 tab per day, during the cycle.

DOSAGES of protection products (nolvadex , clomid, pregnyl, proviron) depend on the amount of testosterone that is used in the cycle

2bshredded is offline Member
    Where is the Test. you are supposed to be running, you can't run Deca only...unless you don't use your pecker for other than pissing.
    Sounds like you're not very educated I suggest you starting reading the threads before jumping into a cycle.

ps...edit the $$$ it's against the rules, go read.

NOREGRETS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rmc3402
    Will Proviron reduce or eliminate deca dick? Here is my first possible cyle with all the recomendations?? Deca Durabolin cycle [edit: Narkissos]
    Delivery : Decabol 1 x 10ml bottle (2500mg/bottle)

ZOOM IN
    WEEK
    DECA DURABOLIN

1 - 250 mg

2 - 500 mg

3 - 500 mg

4 - 500 mg

5 - 500 mg

6 - 250 mg

RECOMENDED PROTECTON:
    Use Clomid 1-2 tabs per day for 7-10 days after the cycle, to raise natural testosterone levels in your body system, for this cycle we would receommenf 10 tabs.

Proviron reduces water retention and increases yur sex drive during cycle. It is recomended to take 1 tab per day, during the cycle.

DOSAGES of protection products (nolvadex, clomid, pregnyl, proviron) depend on the amount of testosterone that is used in the cycle
    No price listing allowed, against forum rules.
    The only thing that will help deca-dick is test. I would strongly recommend reconsidering deca by itself. I would do a little more research.

NOREGRETS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2bshredded
    Where is the Test. you are supposed to be running, you can't run Deca only...unless you don't use your pecker for other than pissing.
    Sounds like you're not very educated I suggest you starting reading the threads before jumping into a cycle.

ps...edit the $$$ it's against the rules, go read.
    Ya beat me to it.

2bshredded is offline Member
    Ha, no problem...I saw this Deca deal and I was so ancy to get my gear in gera I started Deca only w/o my test...only by about 7 days. I did start feeling the Deca dick but it was actually a bonus....I took me a longtime to finish, I guess my old arse is still producing some test!

Anyway, learn by others rmc deca only is not good, do a search and read up....go to the steroid files on the home page and read about it, this should change your mind.

Thread Information