SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate

Exclamation Clen For Me And My Girl

Lion,
    Just ordered your CLEN for my big lab rat. My question is that the female rat wants to use some of my research supply for the bikini season. Her stats are : 41, 5'5", 140#, not sure of bodyfat. She workout 3-4 days a week and does 30-40min of cardio on. What is the best way for her to safely do research with the clen?
    Also, should I do my research clen AFTER my cycle?
    Thanks for the help and I can't wait til my research materials come in.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Bump

diet and water are going to be the key.....please be carefull clen is very strong. Increase cardio. use thhe search functions please read alot. taurine is a must to keep the cramps at bay.

Katelette81 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    diet and water are going to be the key.....please be carefull clen is very strong. Increase cardio. use thhe search functions please read alot. taurine is a must to keep the cramps at bay.
    Hey Lion.. I researched clen till I was blue in the face, I'm on day 16 and feel great. No sides, diet is in check, exercising is in check.. cardio a.m. weights p.m. no shakes or cramps.. taking plenty of Taurine, and vitamins. In your opinion how long should it take to start seeing results, and what do you think is a normal pace? I realise this is hard to say without knowing more about my diet and exercise.. etc. But a ballpark or generalization would be nice.. jsut to see if I'm on track.. if more info is needed no probs, just thought I'd see first..

Thread Information