Thread: Problem fixed

coldblooded44 is offline New Member

Problem fixed

Hey I tried to order and recived an error message about the merchant id being invalid. tried again and the same thing happened. Now it seems that you guys billed my card for both orders and there is no order reflected on my account at your site. I have been emailing you guys and no one responds. I want the charges reversed. This is a serious pain in the ass because I can't even order from another company because you guys used up my credit card limit. This needs to be fixed now. What if I was depending on you guys for my PCT chems?

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    Well I just ordered the book and it wouldn't let me. It would keep saying.....

The transaction resulted in an AVS mismatch. The address provided does not match billing address of cardholder. - Your credit card could not be authorized for this reason. Please correct any information and try again or contact us for further assistance.

though that doesnt make sense my billing address, shipping address and card address is ALL THE SAME.

anywho I tryed it 3 times and i think it said I cant make anymore trys.

I HOPE I DIDN'T GET BILLED FOR IT LIKE YOU DID.

P.S - I ALSO EMAILED THEM AND GOT NO RESPOND.

Still no response. If its not taken care of I will just report it as fraud to the cc company. this is bullshit though. I don't intend to order from them again if they can't take the time to fix this.

guys the service department doesn't work weekends. you will have to wait till Moday. THe Book is not sold by ar-r we are different vendors. It sounds like there is a problem with the credit card companys this weekend.
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 04-24-2006 at 09:04 AM.

Ok got a response after calling and was told that they will fix it by monday.

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    lucky you...as far as ordering the book go's there no contact # just a email addy. I emailed them twice maybe they will get back to me monday and fix my situation up too.

It was fixed before you got a call. Check your email. Sorry you had a problem. Thanks for you business. FYI you shouldn't expect a response over the weekend. THe Service department works Monday through Friday

Thread Information